Zelalem or Oduwa

I like positvity. We have both. For now.

Different players, different positions.

But who so far, is better to you and why?

Oduwa has had a few weeks more settling in time. Oduwa is more dynamic as wingers mostly are but I believe Zelalem will be more consistent over a longer period of time . That also goes with his position wingers are in general less consistent.

I prefer the type of player Zelalem is. His passing is fantastic, his movement is what we've dreamed of for years and he's so comfortable on the ball. Oduwa I like, he has the tricks and doesn't seem to cocky with it but Zelalem shades it for me, simply because I prefer his role to that of a winger. Both can get 10+ goals for us this season, moreso Oduwa.

Both wonderful talents and different players.

Oduwa looks like a Bear for life already, Zelalem was overshadowed on Saturday which is some going because I thought he was magnificent on Saturday.

Agree with what the guys are saying above though. Wingers are inconsistent by their very nature.

Arsenal or Tottenham....I will go Arsenal. :)

In saying that couldn't really pick at this early stages especially when Ive only seen highlights. Ive seen a bit more of Zelalem with Arsenal to be fair.

Edited by Gribz

As others have said, they're different types of player, so that makes it difficult to compare them, but if I was in a position where I had to make a choice between the two players there would be absolutely no competition. It would be Zelalem. He's in a different class. One of these players who's so good that he almost makes the game look effortless.

As others have said, they're different types of player, so that makes it difficult to compare them, but if I was in a position where I had to make a choice between the two players there would be absolutely no competition. It would be Zelalem. He's in a different class. One of these players who's so good that he almost makes the game look effortless.

A bit like Bob Malcolm you mean?