Accessible Ticketing Group

Also, FS - if you or one of your peers would like to contribute something constructive to the site on this, I'd be eager to carry it.

New rules or not, the club should look to improve our disabled facilities substantially - not do the bare minimum.

I must admit until I was tendering for my disabled mother this summer I didn't realise how tough disabled people have. Even just walking down the street pushing a wheel chair it is amazing the amount of people that expected me to change my path when it would have been far easier for them to take one step to the side. Facilities for many restaurants are very poor with many entrances having a few stairs and many toilets up a few or flight of stairs. As an able bodied person I never thought about this before it was certainly an eye-opener for me. I totally agree with this development. Ibrox should also be about being match day enjoyment for disabled and not a slalom of problems.

• 3 months later...