Falkirk 0-0 Queen of the South

Dip in form? Because we aren't winning 5-0 every game!!???

If we draw our next 2-3 games then the words dip in form can be said but right now our form is flying.

As for Falkirk and QofS, they are likely to be 2nd and 3rd in this league, they will push Hibs all the way.

Hibz will be 4th? Don't think so

No one is saying we're going to win every game 5-0 but our performances over the past 2 or 3 games haven't been as good as they were right at the start of the season have they?

Perhaps teams are getting wiser as to how we play or our lack of options upfront is becoming apparent.

No one is saying we're going to win every game 5-0 but our performances over the past 2 or 3 games haven't been as good as they were right at the start of the season have they?

Perhaps teams are getting wiser as to how we play or our lack of options upfront is becoming apparent.

Yeah but you cant say that's a dip in form :D

They aren't a banker for 2nd, Falkirk look as good as them. Anyway why worry about Hibs? 12 months ago yes but not now....

Is this the Falkirk who got horsed 7-0 by Ross County last week?

I wish I shared your confidence that hibz won't be a threat to us. They're a better side than you're suggesting IMO.. Just ask Aberdeen.

Is this the Falkirk who got horsed 7-0 by Ross County last week?

I wish I shared your confidence that hibz won't be a threat to us. They're a better side than you're suggesting IMO.. Just ask Aberdeen.

Different divisions of teams, Southampton horsed MK Dons 6-0 in the English League cup but I wouldn't judge MK Dons on that result. Also a different competition.

Aberdeen are over achieving and they were due a defeat.