New official website now live

RANGERS is today happy to launch a new official club website that is responsive and fit for a club that is building towards the future.

The new site is another step forward for Rangers and will continue to be augmented across the coming months to further enhance the experience for fans.

After a competitive pitch process involving agencies from across the UK, the club appointed Dundee agency Blue2 as Digital Partners for the creation of the new website.

Working with the club’s Digital Media team, Blue2 have created a progressive, dynamic website, packed with information and features to help fans find all the details they need on any device or browser.

Stewart Robertson, Rangers Managing Director said: “We are delighted to announce the completion of the new look rangers.co.uk.

“Blue2’s fresh design will help bring supporters closer than ever to their club and I am sure our worldwide fanbase will enjoy the rich content and features available on the new platform.

“We are in the process of rebuilding Rangers Football Club and a revamped website is the latest step in that process.”

Nial Chapman, Digital Director at Blue2, said: “The new team at Rangers have been great to work with and their determination and enthusiasm is infectious.

“With a mix of nationalities in our development team, we’re big fans of football, so this project has been really enjoyable for us. We’re fully behind Rangers and we wish them continued success this season.”

Some new features to look out for are match statistics for each Championship game within the Match Info destinations for each match, refreshed and enhanced player profiles with match statistics.

There’s a news hub with all the latest news and features straight from your club, all the latest fixtures and results for all Gers teams, Championship tables and much more to bring you closer than ever to your club.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/new-website-launched/

I assume it's just essentially a new skin so a lot of the content will be the same as before.

Worth contacting the lads on social media and they'll update anything that needs it. :)

I assume it's just essentially a new skin so a lot of the content will be the same as before.

Worth contacting the lads on social media and they'll update anything that needs it. :)

Did contact them when I noticed that this morning.

Robert Boyle ‏@RFC_Rab 4h4 hours ago

Delighted to have the new http://rangers.co.uk live - hope you like it? If you spot any wee problems or snags then give us a shout.

8 retweets 16 favorites

Reply Retweet 8 Favorite 16

More

porthendry ‏@porthendry 4h4 hours ago

@RFC_Rab The information on Disabled Access page is way out of date and omits the 35 spaces installed in the East Enclosure

10:44 AM - 6 Oct 2015 · Details

Looks good, it didn't work for me with firefox adblocker enabled,ok now that I have disabled adblocker for this site only.

I don't see any SD advertisement:)

I have firefox adblocker on and it works perfect. Strange!