How did Papac play today?

Guest MichaelMols

Guest MichaelMols

Going by what I have seen of him so far, I'd move him on as quickly as possible.

Didn't make it to Ibrox today and had to make do with listening to it on the radio. The impression I got from the commentary was that Rangers looked a bit shakier at the back when Papac came on but I've read on other forums that he played not too bad.

What's the general consensus on here?

Did very well actually.

When Papac first came I thought he looked a decent player. However, there's no doubt he struggled physically despite being a big lad. Perhaps Weir will help him improve that side of his game enough for him to stay at the club.

After his initial showings i'd not been impressed at all. But the second half today he was immense. Only missed one tackle, winning any others and all his headers and also nearly popped up with a goal before Barry put it away.

Huge improvement, lets see it more often.

Guest MichaelMols
After his initial showings i'd not been impressed at all. But the second half today he was immense. Only missed one tackle, winning any others and all his headers and also nearly popped up with a goal before Barry put it away.

Huge improvement, lets see it more often.

I certainly hope so.