Political Freedom? Not At Ibrox If You Are A Bear�..

Yep, at the league cup game at CP last season Rangers fans were 90% more likely to be arrested than Celtic fans.

Obviously, that wasn't just down to Celtic's security officer but Strathclyde Police and probably McIntyre to an extent. Add that sad fact to the various other negative issues surrounding LM, then it's just one other area of the club where we have someone not doing their job properly and in the best interests of the support AND the club.

Gazza, have you been to an OF game at The Towers recently? Have you witnessed the Police intimidation of the Rangers fans? I think Frankie will correct me if I am wrong, but Rangers fans are 90% more likely to be arrested at The Towers than a Craptic fan.

I was at the piggery on 23rd September this season and have been there at least once for the past 6 seasons. During that time I've never saw any police officer intimidate or hassle a bear but mind you I got the games to watch the game not the police.

BTW I'm not saying your making it up Cammy I just haven't seen any police intimidation.

And I didn't know LM said that about TBO.

I was at the piggery on 23rd September this season and have been there at least once for the past 6 seasons. During that time I've never saw any police officer intimidate or hassle a bear but mind you I got the games to watch the game not the police.

BTW I'm not saying your making it up Cammy I just haven't seen any police intimidation.

And I didn't know LM said that about TBO.

Gazza, refer to the GersNet Banner thread - myself and my good lady almost got arrested for displaying it at Parkhead. The stewards, backed up by The Police told me that it was 'ileagal' to hand banners from the top tier. Meanwhile, 40 yards away at the other side of the segregation, stewards are HELPING craptic fans hang THEIR banners.

Frankie as a board memeber of the RST was also given lengthy emails / letters etc from me as 'evidence' when I spent weeks debating Policing at The Towers where Police officers REFUSED to action reports of sectarian abuse from Craptic fans towards Rangers fans.

I don't go to watch Police, but surely, you can't fail to notice a bus load of coppers dressed in riot gear videoing you as you make you way to the game and whilst you are sitting in the first row?

The next time you go to Parkhead, have a look at the walkway between the main stand and the Rangers end - and you'll notice Police officers videoing the RANGERS END ONLY.

As Frankie says, this is a combination of many factors, but surely, Larry has an obligation to ensure that we are treated equally as any other group of football fans, especially in OUR stadium.

Cammy F

Guest brother426

Do we know how the supporters got on with larry M?...i would imagine it would be difficult to prove any wrong doing...

and as for cp...we have been treated like animals going to and coming from that dump for years....compare and contrast to the way dhimmy rolls up and leaves Ibrox