Man City starlet at Auchenhowie

Tidy wee player with an eye for a pass. A good prospect if a deal can be done. I noticed that he's played in the NextGen series that Warburton set up; seems to be a common thread in his signing policy, which focuses on young, talented players with a sell-on value, which is not bad at all.

Only thing is he describes himself (and the videos back it up) as a 'neat and tidy' player and passer. So is Zelalem but their best passes on videos always seem to be when there is space in behind the defences, which we dont get often. I would rather see someone with a bit of special guile that can unlock packed defences (not easy to come by I know.

With these 'neat and tidy' passers it generally tends just to get knocked along sideways in front of the back 4 (and more).

He certainly is a neat and tidy youngster and plays in the zelalem role and he can take free kicks after watching on YouTube but as i say hes just a youngster we need a few experience pros for going up not lightweight kids...