Ibrox fan ownership group hope they can be the loan Rangers...

The primary core features of any company holding CIC status are two fold;

- Assets owned by the company are held in an asset lock which secures those assets to applications for the good use of community.

- Limitations applied to dividend and interest payments made to shareholders and financiers ensure a profit can be made, but the primary focus remains on achieving benefit for the community

Said before something akin to the Chelsea Pitch Owners scheme would suffice.

I am not sure how it is legally worded but give me a JCB and I could deliver the pitch to your front door in a few hours.:devil:

Edited by pete

I don't know the purpose of this statement. The Board have already said we will be funded until the end of the season. I'm also wondering what they will think of the comment about getting a fan on the Board when there already are fans on the Board. I light of recent discussions I find this very confusing.

I don't know the purpose of this statement. The Board have already said we will be funded until the end of the season. I'm also wondering what they will think of the comment about getting a fan on the Board when there already are fans on the Board. I light of recent discussions I find this very confusing.

Glad you posted this. Seemed a strange thing to say to me when we are in the middle of negotiations to form a merged supporters group.

Glad you posted this. Seemed a strange thing to say to me when we are in the middle of negotiations to form a merged supporters group.

I said previously that I thought this a bit strange. After the board decision to repay Ashley his £5M and the method of acquiring the funds a more accurate word to use would have been insulting - to the Rangers board.

I could not think why RF made this statement when we all knew that the DK & 3B had promised to provide any funds necessary, so far they have kept their word. Fans groups should concentrate in buying shares IMO.

I said previously that I thought this a bit strange. After the board decision to repay Ashley his £5M and the method of acquiring the funds a more accurate word to use would have been insulting - to the Rangers board.

I could not think why RF made this statement when we all knew that the DK & 3B had promised to provide any funds necessary, so far they have kept their word. Fans groups should concentrate in buying shares IMO.

Could they not do what the directors are doing? Repayment in shares.

Could they not do what the directors are doing? Repayment in shares.

Yes they could, but read my post again. The 3B & DK have already said that they will cover any shortfall in funds, why not leave it at that, why make such a statement. Publicity seekers ?

Yes they could, but read my post again. The 3B & DK have already said that they will cover any shortfall in funds, why not leave it at that, why make such a statement. Publicity seekers ?

I guess they made the statement to make it transparent to all members without sending out letters to everyone. Publicity? Probably as they may hope that some fans will get on-board if they know they are helping the club.

Funny you are worried about a publicity stunt here but find it correct that Craig Houston can write a book about himself.

I guess they made the statement to make it transparent to all members without sending out letters to everyone. Publicity? Probably as they may hope that some fans will get on-board if they know they are helping the club.

Funny you are worried about a publicity stunt here but find it correct that Craig Houston can write a book about himself.

You do have a problem with Craig Houston don't you.