Rangers tax case uncovered the “mafia” connection

Whilst many are/were up in arms about 'traditional enemies', others much closer to home were sowing the seeds for their self-interest and ongoing chaos for the club.

Too many within our support who actually spend time in 'investigating' and putting it out there,.... have IMO concentrated their efforts in the wrong direction at the wrong time.

Whilst many are/were up in arms about 'traditional enemies', others much closer to home were sowing the seeds for their self-interest and ongoing chaos for the club.

Too many within our support who actually spend time in 'investigating' and putting it out there,.... have IMO concentrated their efforts in the wrong direction at the wrong time.

In the summer of 2012 there were individuals not connected with Rangers actively trying to get Rangers thrown out of Scottish football altogether & effectively closed down.

You don't think that was serious?

In the summer of 2012 there were individuals not connected with Rangers actively trying to get Rangers thrown out of Scottish football altogether & effectively closed down.

You don't think that was serious?

Did you read the line about 'sowing seeds' ?

What you say (in bold) was never going to happen but the root reason for the hullaballo in the summer of 2012 came from decisions taken 'within Ibrox'. Principally, the executive management of Sir Duped that is part of an ongoing HMRC case and subsequent shennanigans that are in large part, up in the criminal court.

Did you read the line about 'sowing seeds' ?

What you say (in bold) was never going to happen but the root reason for the hullaballo in the summer of 2012 came from decisions taken 'within Ibrox'. Principally, the executive management of Sir Duped that is part of an ongoing HMRC case and subsequent shennanigans that are in large part, up in the criminal court.

Few would dispute the KO's Whyte & Green caused but how they got the keys in the first place is the real story. Our enemies working in the organisations had the opportunities to cause Rangers harm & I believe they did after SDM effectively abandoned ship.

I do not believe for one minute SDM willingly sold to Whyte. On the day he sold to Whyte the news within the Scottish Banking hierarchy was greeted was incredulity. They knew all about Whyte & couldn't understand why HBOS was allowing this to go ahead but I've never hidden my views on who was responsible.

What followed was expected given his business record & nor do I believe the SFA didn't know about his directorship ban. How difficult could it have been for them to find out?

As for HMRC I will never believe they weren't influenced despite this month's earlier CoS ruling which I fully expect to be thrown out at the Supreme Court. All part of the plan to make Rangers unattractive to any potential buyer

Few would dispute the KO's Whyte & Green caused but how they got the keys in the first place is the real story. Our enemies working in the organisations had the opportunities to cause Rangers harm & I believe they did after SDM effectively abandoned ship.

I do not believe for one minute SDM willingly sold to Whyte. On the day he sold to Whyte the news within the Scottish Banking hierarchy was greeted was incredulity. They knew all about Whyte & couldn't understand why HBOS was allowing this to go ahead but I've never hidden my views on who was responsible.

What followed was expected given his business record & nor do I believe the SFA didn't know about his directorship ban. How difficult could it have been for them to find out?

As for HMRC I will never believe they weren't influenced despite this month's earlier CoS ruling which I fully expect to be thrown out at the Supreme Court. All part of the plan to make Rangers unattractive to any potential buyer

You are far too desperate to make it all fit into your general overview.

Whilst 'our enemies' don't wish us well and did want to maximise our pain, it was simply reckless executive management from Sir Duped that led to the subsequent shennigans that are in the criminal court and can't be fully discussed. From this has spawned all manner of evils, including opportunities for 'enemies' to maximise pain..

Motivations for the main players close to what was actually going on throughout has been self-interest (mostly financial).

What you describe comes under heresay, opinion and 'convenient conspiracy theory' that you are more comfortable with.

You are far too desperate to make it all fit into your general overview.

Whilst 'our enemies' don't wish us well and did want to maximise our pain, it was simply reckless executive management from Sir Duped that led to the subsequent shennigans that are in the criminal court and can't be fully discussed. From this has spawned all manner of evils, including opportunities for 'enemies' to maximise pain..

Motivations for the main players close to what was actually going on throughout has been self-interest (mostly financial).

What you describe comes under heresay, opinion and 'convenient conspiracy theory' that you are more comfortable with.

Perhaps it would be safer to say that it was not as clear cut and black and white as some seem to believe? There is far too much smoke out there to deny that there wasn't a fire at all ... and it sure does not help if people promote their own opinions and decry those of others, who at least have the very same merit. I doubt that Rab sees an all out conspiracy against us there, but to denounce that certain parties acted rather strange and not exactly in line with rules, guidelines and even law is stretching it. Just saying. And the problem is that we'll probably never know, as our investigative fan-spydom nor any like-minded journalists are virtually non-existent, at least if compared to what "was (unlawfully) uncovered" about us - informative as it was at times.

Edited by der Berliner

There is a massive story here, Daly did two Documentaries, one called "The Men Who Sold The Jersey's" Well how about a documentary now called " The Establishment Men Who Tried to Destroy an Institution"

Establishment Men i mean men and women in high places like HMRC, SFA, SPL, the Law and Politics. They are all involved in the hate-fest that tried to destroy our club. Some have been unmasked but there a many who are still to be outed.

Perhaps it would be safer to say that it was not as clear cut and black and white as some seem to believe? There is far too much smoke out there to deny that there wasn't a fire at all ... and it sure does not help if people promote their own opinions and decry those of others, who at least have the very same merit. I doubt that Rab sees an all out conspiracy against us there, but to denounce that certain parties acted rather strange and not exactly in line with rules, guidelines and even law is stretching it. Just saying. And the problem is that we'll probably never know, as our investigative fan-spydom nor any like-minded journalists are virtually non-existent, at least if compared to what "was (unlawfully) uncovered" about us - informative as it was at times.

Try reading my post more carefully regards root causes and effects.

---------------------

Forgive me for laughing at the part in bold.

When some were pointing to the real fires, 'others' didn't want to know........and still cling to their 'comfort blanket'.

Edited by buster.