Carling Cup Final

Arsenal - Almunia, Diaby, Fabregas, Toure, Senderos, Baptista, Denilson, Hoyte, Aliadiere, Walcott, Traore. Subs: Hleb, Djourou, Poom, Adebayor, Eboue

Chelsea - Cech, Makelele, Essien, Carvalho, Shevchenko, Lampard, Drogba, Ballack, Bridge, Diarra, Terry. Subs: Hilario, Cole, Mikel, Robben, Kalou

Come on Arsenal!!

Arsenal started superbly, and this so called B team are amazing with some of the moves, they should have been 2 up then chelsea score against the run of play - and there was a hint of offside.

More of the same Arsenal!!

First 20 was great, after Chelsea scored the game was very dull.

Only other momments of excitement were the defender trying to kick Terry's head off his shoulders and the shoving match towards the end.

Doesn't make up for 70, sorry 80!!!!! minutes if boredom.

Arsenal were in control at times but i think its down to inexperience that they switched off at times.

I thought Diaby was superb and i can see why Wenger got rid of Vieira now - the guy could be a carbon copy.

The handbags at the end was great although a few others could have been sent off.

I thought the better team lost on the day.

Arsenal were in control at times but i think its down to inexperience that they switched off at times.

I thought Diaby was superb and i can see why Wenger got rid of Vieira now - the guy could be a carbon copy.

The handbags at the end was great although a few others could have been sent off.

I thought the better team lost on the day.

Arsenal were better in the first half but chelsea scored.

Chelsea were better in the second half. Arsenal didn't score, Chelsea did.

Deserved!