Carling Cup Final

Arsenal v Chelsea - didnt realise it was this sunday.

I wonder if Wenger will stick with his younger side who have been excellent all the way or will he be tempted to play Henry and Co.

Should be a good game, I'll be cheering on the Goons and go for a 2-1 win to Arsenal after extra time

Arsenal have a back log of games, they have another FA cup reply to play and they need to turn round the PSV result in the CL so your right Alan, it will be the youngsters.

Im trying to remember who won this cup last year??? Chelsea beat Liverpool 2 years ago. Was it Boro beating Bolton?

I believe that Wenger will stick to his guns and continue to play is '2nd team' in the Carling Cup Final. I also believe that Chelsea will rest some of their 'big players'. Given that, I'd expect a very open game and would think that Arsenal will win 2-0.

However, if Chelsea play their top-strength 11, I would expect them to win 2-1. Either way, I think we'll get a decent game of football.

Cammy F

Man Utd beat Wigan in last seasons CC Final, 3-0 I think it was!

Chelsea will be a huge test for the Young Gunners but I'm more confident of them winning at present than their senior companions.

The football on show should be fascinating. Just a pity I'll only catch the 2nd half of the game as Rangers are away to Hibs on Sunday.

Man Utd beat Wigan in last seasons CC Final, 3-0 I think it was!

Chelsea will be a huge test for the Young Gunners but I'm more confident of them winning at present than their senior companions.

The football on show should be fascinating. Just a pity I'll only catch the 2nd half of the game as Rangers are away to Hibs on Sunday.

Eh, don't we have a free weekend this weekend - Scottish Cup or something - I feckin hope so as we've booked into the Argyle Resteraunt for Sunday lunch!!

Cammy F