SPFL away fans rule

How many tickets are we obliged to give visiting fans? Is there a SPFL rule to cover this? Reason I'm asking is that John Gilligan replied to a question about them at Ibrox that the more ST's we sold the less seats available for them. Now I'm not sure that is correct due to the fact that family section ST's did not give entrance to Celtc games and Broomie is given over to them.

All assuming we go up this year.

I think it's only in cup games where the percentage of tickets to opposing fans is set? League games can be set by the home team, we traditionally had a gentleman's agreement with them that we got mutual numbers at each others ground. The rules on that might be changed now though.

The question was asked at the RST AGM re them getting whole Broomie and we get a corner at San Giro. So let's hope there will be changes next season, first we have to sell enough to ST"s but hopefully it's a new era.

I would give them minimum tickets, put them in the corner where opposing fans go, no more no less tickets than say Queen Of The South fans.

Keeps their terrorist glorification to a minimum as well.

This will be another test for our board. But if we sell enough ST's they will have to act accordingly.

How many tickets do we get for Celtic Park, is it not 7000? That's just over 10% of their capacity.

Ibrox holds less so Celtic fans should theoretically get less but the same percentage of Ibrox capacity. They should get about 5500. We've always been very fair to them.