If there was a 'Gersnet Poster of the Year Award'.

I have always enjoyed the difference of opinion which is allowed on Gersnet provided it doesn't become personal or abusive. The quality of the comments is superb and to attempt to provide awards for any single entry, would be a herculean task for the adjudicator!

On the subject of quality writers, what's happened to Andy Steele? Always enjoyed his musings.

Andy wrote a piece not so long ago. He still looks in regularly I think.

What i dont get,is folks saying they have been banned of a site SEVERAL times.

Like is ONCE not enough,you need to return for more.?

I hear you mate,however as much as I, and many others on here,think this is the best forum,the fact is FF have probably the biggest traffic so you do get more exclusives and up to date information on there compared to gersnet!.

I have been banned a few times from FF and to be honest I don't know why as there is no appeal procedure!. I like to find out about all Rangers related stories and mostly it is on FF before anywhere else.

Lots of references to FF and how many times banned and all that, sure it is odd that some folk get a ban then re-register again only to be banned again? :wtf:.

Yip I've also been banned on FF and re-registered, but only once, maybe because I don't post much on there as much as I did the first time...as they say...never say never...oops I said it twice!:D

Anyways back on topic, I wasn't serious Frankie about handing out awards to individual posters...that wouldn't be right to the guys/lassies who missed out on them as there are loads on here who are superb contributors, I only wanted to let it be known that my fav poster is the man 26th.

Back off topic...and back to the FF banning thing...

Are there any posters on here who've been banned from Gersnet only to return...? :laugh2:

C'mon admit it guys :devil: