Malcolm Murray didn't vote

Given you talk about Celtic and their coop soft loans, given you talk about the record showing "cynicism" I would say that, yes, you were implying an agenda. In fact, you pretty much come out and say it.

Nothing wrong with the soft loans from T3B & DK is there? they are essentially private loans between individuals & Rangers.

However the soft loans the yahoos got from the basket case Co-op bank are entirely different. Banks don't loan money at those rates for starters. It isn't commercially viable. So who arranged these soft loans for the yahoos then? Surely not Lhabour party yahoo-supporters? Mr Reid or Mr Wilson would never do anything like that would they?

FWIW I think the yahoos soft loans are the ace card up his sleeve King may play if need be. EBT's were available for everyone should they wish to use them.

Soft loans from the Co-op bank weren't...............unless you can get someone who can pull strings to get them for you. In other words it was the yahoos who 'cheated' not us.

Edited by RANGERRAB

It's ok to be proven wrong and admit it dB :thup:

Your assumption is wrong ... and Rab already answered quite a bit of the reasons why I for one don't trust the DR's intentions with anything they write about our club. That's my opinion and I simply won't go on debating it for essentially no other reason than debating an opinion, rather than the topic.

While I am at it, anyone actually wondered why Murray stayed clear of the vote and how the DR came into knoweldge of this? Or, indeed, what the opinion on him is these days.

Edited by der Berliner

Your assumption is wrong ... and Rab already answered quite a bit of the reasons why I for one don't trust the DR's intentions with anything they write about our club. That's my opinion and I simply won't go on debating it for essentially no other reason than debating an opinion, rather than the topic.

A bit like your nonsense "soft loans" claim then?

While I am at it, anyone actually wondered why Murray stayed clear of the vote and how the DR came into knoweldge of this? Or, indeed, what the opinion on him is these days.

So do you trust the Record story or not?

It's ok to be proven wrong and admit it dB :thup:

Come on Craig, where's your admission in your spat with Gunslinger in another thread where you logic was false? I can't even see how you can specify that DB is wrong as this is something that is opinion and seems plausible even if you disagree. Unless I've got it wrong it seems DB is saying that the likes of the record never mentioned the term "soft loan" when talking about Celtic, but now they've been investigated, it's pretty up front when talking about Rangers. I don't personally see it as out of their MO to do this to soften up any negative opinion on Celtic surrounding the term soft loan. In your opinion it might be stretching it, but it doesn't mean that the supposition is definitely wrong.