Cup game v Cowdenbeath moved to Sunday for tv.

"RANGERS’ Scottish Cup against either Cowdenbeath or Arbroath will be televised and therefore moved to Sunday 10 January.

Sky Sports have picked the game out of the Fourth Round ties and scheduled it for 1pm that day. Gers will find out who they face on Monday evening when their potential opponents play each other in a game that was orginally postponed. "

Other televised matches - THE Scottish Football Association has today revealed the Scottish Cup fourth-round clashes that will be shown live on TV.

The BBC will broadcast the tie of the round – Hearts v Aberdeen on Saturday, January 9 with a 5.30pm kick-off.

Meanwhile, Sky Sports will show two matches the following day – Rangers v Cowdenbeath/Arbroath (kick-off 1pm) and then Stranraer v Celtic (3.15pm).

Pretty pissed off with this to be honest. I was 100%sure we would be a 3 on a Saturday when I saw the draw. I will still be there too but I hate Sunday games

Do what I do mate and make a day of it. A couple of beers pre-match then a few in the area while the crowd disperses and take a lazy trip back home for a couple at the local. :awesome:

Do what I do mate and make a day of it. A couple of beers pre-match then a few in the area while the crowd disperses and take a lazy trip back home for a couple at the local. :awesome:

Thats what I do mate but it's not quite the same when you've got work on a Monday

Hearts vs Aberdeen in the Scottish Cup used to be a 'tasty' encounter to look forward to...but I won't be watching it.

Rangers vs Cowdenbeath and Stranraer vs C*ltic on tv billed as powerful live cup games is just pish for the neutral, it's not as if there could be a 'shock result' or even a closely contested cup battle in store?

The game's up.

Edited by Bearman