Arnold Peralta Murdered

Well done Craig,thankyou,------GP.

Thanks G :thup:

Thanks everyone. Merely a small token of our appreciation for a guy that gave his all whenever given the chance to represent the club, who is gone too soon, and leaves a crestfallen young family behind. Tragic indeed.

Thanks G :thup:

Thanks everyone. Merely a small token of our appreciation for a guy that gave his all whenever given the chance to represent the club, who is gone too soon, and leaves a crestfallen young family behind. Tragic indeed.

Message me your address Craig and I'll post you the match programme bro...

Wreath ordered - blue and white, should be there by noon tomorrow.

Kept the narrative simple :

Sleep in Peace Arnold

Thank you for your dedicated service - gone but not forgotten

Gersnet Forum and Members

Brilliant gesture mate!

Ally McCoist leads tributes to Arnold Peralta after former Rangers midfielder's murder:

Ally McCoist led the tributes to former Rangers midfielder Arnold Peralta on Friday night after the Honduras international was murdered in a shooting in his homeland.

The 26-year-old was found dead in the car park of a shopping centre while on holiday in his hometown of La Ceiba, according to a statement from the Honduran government's Ministry of Security. He had only recently celebrated the birth of a daughter with his partner.

Peralta - capped 26 times by his country – was signed for Rangers by McCoist in June 2013, making 29 appearances over an 18-month spell in Scotland.

McCoist, who stepped down as Ibrox manager a year ago, recalled Peralta's infectious enthusiasm as he attempted to come to terms with the tragic news.

'I'm absolutely devastated, those are the only words I can use,' he told Sportsmail.

'He was a smashing wee fella who was liked by everyone around him. He had that wee bit of devilment about him, old-school devilment if you like, and we all took to him. He was a wee bubbly character around the place. That was him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3356811/Ally-McCoist-leads-tributes-Arnold-Peralta-former-Rangers-midfielder-s-murder-m-absolutely-devastated-smashing-wee-guy-took-him.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490