The Return Of The Strike Partnership

You need the right type of player to play as the lone striker up front. He needs to be good on the deck and in the air and be capable of holding the ball up to bring supporting team mates into play.

A Jelavic-type would be best suited from the strikers we've had most recently. The likes of Miller & Clark would be totally unsuitable for this demanding role. We need to rectify this.

It didn't seem to be a problem at the start of the season. I agree we're very weak in attack, though I don't think playing 2 strikers is really going to help much. Will likely just leave us weaker in midfield. If we ditch the system that our manager is so invested in, you would have to ask yourself what exactly are we attempting to achieve here?

For the 3 striker system to work, your wingers also have to be a goal threat. Unfortunately ours aren't. 2 goals for McKay(afaicr) and 1 for Oduwa is no where good enough after 17 games. You can say that our fullbacks have been scoring instead but that has come at a cost to our defending. In a 4-3-3 the wingers should also become full-backs if the full-backs are in an advanced position so it should not really happen that the CB's are so exposed.

You need the right type of player to play as the lone striker up front. He needs to be good on the deck and in the air and be capable of holding the ball up to bring supporting team mates into play.

A Jelavic-type would be best suited from the strikers we've had most recently. The likes of Miller & Clark would be totally unsuitable for this demanding role. We need to rectify this.

You need the right type of player for any position on the park. I'm not sure what Miller and Clark are suited to.

You need the right type of player for any position on the park. I'm not sure what Miller and Clark are suited to.

Miller and Clark aren't suited to the system we now play under MW. They need replaced

Edited by RANGERRAB