The 4th Gersnet Dinner on 30 January 2016: Featuring Willie Johnston & Colin Stein

14/01/2016 glasgowbear (non member) BGC £35.00 BALANCE £559.15

Please note the above includes a £5.00 donation to the kitty.

That's 31 fully paid up now + the two speakers; so to all intents and purposes the dinner is now SOLD OUT.

However, I will be going in to finalise details this Saturday, so if there are any latecomers still wanting to go please PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Great news! :thup:

Definitely get in touch with BH if you fancy going though as there may well be one or two people who cancel. As such, would be really useful to have a waiting/reserve list.

As a reminder, the last date for cancellations is 6.00pm on Saturday 23 January 2016.

There will be no refunds after that time, other than in exceptional circumstances, such as your wife crashes the car and you have to leave at half time (sic)

18/01/2016 BRAHIM HEMDANI Bill Payment GERSNET DINNER DEPOSIT -£100.00 BALANCE £459.15

I have paid a £100 deposit for the dinner as detailed above.

In view of the exceptional demand, we have managed to re-arrange the seating a little so as to increase the maximum numbers from 33 to 35. Therefore, I have two tickets left to sell on a first come first served basis. However, 35 is the absolute limit from a H&S point of view so, if you still want to come please make your payment and post to the thread or PM me for the bank details asap.

As a reminder all tables will be served the Chef's Platter of Starters and you will then have a free choice of main course from the full a la carte menu http://indianbrasserieglasgow.co.uk/menu. The desserts will be vanila ice cream, gulab jamin with ice cream or Indian mango or pistacchio ice cream. Hopefully most people will enjoy the Indian food, however European dishes will be available as per the menu but MUST BE PRE ORDERED through me.

Please make your way to the restaurant immediately after the match but there is no rush as we do not anticipate sitting down for the Q&A with our guests until approximately 6.15pm. It is expected that dinner will be served at approximately 7.30pm. We have the restaurant to ourselves until 9.00pm but anyone who wants to stay later will be welcome to do so.

Any questions or comments please post here.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Hopefully all went well due to personal circumstances I could not think of going but maybe sometime in future.Banter must have been good after result.:cheers:

Dinner is after the Falkirk game on the 30th, mate, so if your circumstances may be different on that date you'll be very welcome.

Also please note earlier posts #75 & 79 by Craig and rbr which may be helpful.

PM me if I can assist in any way.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Almost forgot 2 x steak please.

Noted and a reminder to any others wishing a European meal, that these need to be pre-ordered, preferably by this Saturday.

Also, I still have the two extra seats available if any newbies or latecomers wish to come along, please PM me for payment details.

Edited by BrahimHemdani