The 4th Gersnet Dinner on 30 January 2016: Featuring Willie Johnston & Colin Stein

Bump bump,wher is the final list BH?

Any gersnet posters who are not going if they want me to ask our esteemed guests a question let me know

Humble apologies, Ian; but as you may or may not have noticed I've been over in Spain for the past 10 days on an all expenses trip paid by Rangers scouting the A and B teams for potential loan players.

On arrival back to EDI yesterday afternoon I found my car immobilised in the Low Cost Car Park due to a broken coil spring; had to leave it in the hands of the AA and KWIK FIT at Broxburn; get the son-in-law to (who fortunately for us, unfortunately for him) works in Bathgate to collect us and deliver to Glasgow; then had to go back this afternoon to pick up the car, not helped by an Uphall Taxi Company who don't know on which side of the line the trains from Glasgow arrive.

So apologies again, I'm working on it now mate.

Aye Ian...Two questions.

Could you ask them...'Why did you have fisticuffs with each other during a match away to Dunfermline'?

and...'When did you make up'? :devil:

The guys had a fight with each other on the park, first time and only time I've seen this happen ever between team-mates live.

If you fancy asking them I'd be interested in what they say...if you don't want to ask them then I'll understand. :)

I would never want to embarrass any of them!,but I will ask anyway:devil::devil:

It is easy done,I remember when I was playing under 18 juvenile and my strike partner took umbrage at me taking a shot rather than pass to him,obviously I missed!,and he came right into my face telling me I should have passed to him and wouldn't let it go so I pushed him away then he threw a punch at me so I decked him!,we both got sent off and when we got to the changing rooms he was still having a go at me,crazy!,but I then told him to shut the fuck up or I would batter him,thankfully he did,but it was embarrassing to attend the association meeting for our punishment!

I obviously can't stop you but personally I would prefer you not to ask this question.

It may well be fine and it happened a long time ago and they appear to be best of mates but then again it may be a sore point and I see no value in embarrassing our guests.

If I can suggest, I'll try to establish if it's a question they would be comfortable answering and if so I'll call on you to ask it; but if not I'll get word to you round the tables.

I obviously can't stop you but personally I would prefer you not to ask this question.

It may well be fine and it happened a long time ago and they appear to be best of mates but then again it may be a sore point and I see no value in embarrassing our guests.

If I can suggest, I'll try to establish if it's a question they would be comfortable answering and if so I'll call on you to ask it; but if not I'll get word to you round the tables.

No problem,I guess they would be fine with it and would probably have a laugh about it now,Bearman will be disappointed though!,not me

you're the rich one that can afford no to work Ian, surely you'll be putting a few bob in the kitty :flash:

I can't afford not to work mate, I am currently unemployed due to the state of the oil & gas industry,I need to get work soon!,but thanks for your concern:)

Edited by ian1964

We'll be doing both. But I'll definitely have the sensible heid on pe-match... ;)

A very wise decision and a word of warning to all attendees, I have employed this braw group of Buenos Aires finest Metropolitan Police Officers

fXKQOHWl.jpg

to breathalyse everyone on entry to the restaurant and as with football in that country anyone who fails the test will be refused admission.

Edited by BrahimHemdani