The 4th Gersnet Dinner on 30 January 2016: Featuring Willie Johnston & Colin Stein

A couple of points of clarification:

1. As has been said, there is no dress code and no ban on football colours but I'd ask everyone to be sensible about this and not sit at a table with your Rangers scarf dipping into your curry. If there is such a thing as smart casual in a football dress sense that's what I'd prefer, perhaps a small notch up from whatever you normally wear to the game but as Frankie says it's forecast to be very cold so bear that in mind.

2. We have operated all the previous dinners on a single drinks kitty basis i.e. the restaurant will run one drinks tab for all drinks. Gersnet is an equal opportunites web forum and this policy aids equality. It also means that everyone shares the costs of the guests drinks. In order to be fair we have only taken a nominal amount from the non drinkers and then divided the balance amongst the others. The only exception I would suggest is that if you have a predilection for drinking single malts with your curry or plan on buying a round of schnaps for your mates at the end this might be best paid separately.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Ha!ha!,I will do a bit of busking outside Ibrox to see if I can scrape enough cash to get into the round:laugh:

just show off yer footy skills in sauchiehall street and you'll get plenty o donations :seal:

should be a good day all round mate :)

Apologies for delay, this is the final guest list.

We do not publish real names on the site but all guests will have compulsory dual name stickers.

Brahim Hemdani

(Guest of BrahimHemdani)

(Guest of BrahimHemdani)

Frankie

(Guest of Frankie)

(Guest of Frankie)

Charltonman

(Guest of Charltonman)

johnnyk

Bluedell

(Guest of Bluedell)

(Guest of Bluedell)