The 4th Gersnet Dinner on 30 January 2016: Featuring Willie Johnston & Colin Stein

The Fourth Official Semi-Annual Gersnet Dinner (with Special Guests Willie Johnston & Colin Stein) Accounts

04/01/2106 Balance Brought Forward (including interest received) £69.15

Received for 33 Dinners @ £15.00 £495.00

Donations received £25.00

Total Cash in Bank £589.15

Paid for 33 Dinners @ £12.00 £396.00

Guests Expenses £100.00

Tips for Waiters £20.00

Total Expenses £516.00

30/01/2016 Balance in Bank £73.15

01/02/2016 Interest Received £0.07

01/02/2016 Balance carried forward £73.22

I'll submit a copy of the bank statement and the receipts to BD to sign off for the site.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Is that wee Indian open before matches?,I would consider popping in even for a couple of beers,a curry if I was hungry!

The guy I met Mo Ali says they go in for a coffee or a pint before games. I imagine it might be good for pakora and a pint as an alternative to the pubs before a match but I'm only passing on what Mo and his pals told me (don't think any of them drink btw)

The guy I met Mo Ali says they go in for a coffee or a pint before games. I imagine it might be good for pakora and a pint as an alternative to the pubs before a match but I'm only passing on what Mo and his pals told me (don't think any of them drink btw)

It would be a great wee place to meet for a pre match beer,you would think it would be quiet enough?,or maybe gersnet should just book it for every home game,for beers!:)