No appeal for McGregor.... should Klos play now?

Should Klos now start for us in the SPL?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should Klos now start for us in the SPL?

• Yes, he should play in order to get practice
    • No, stick with McGregor and play Klos in Europe only
    • Give Robinson a chance

I said I'd wait til the outcome from uefa. Well as the appeal cannot be heard til after the hibs game (the only one before teh first leg) then it think Klos needs to be given match practice.

Dropping points to Hibs will not be the difference between 2nd and not imo. And Celtic have already won the league so lets concentrate on the UEFA Cup.

It is McGregor for me. The league is more important than the Uefa, with eye on a CL place next year. I still have the visions of Klos in his last game against the tims and that puts me off putting him in as he has not played a real game since. To be honest i don't know how good our young reserve keeper is but i would prefer to see a keeper in who is playing every week as one who has not played for two years, no matter how big his Klos's reputation is.

It is McGregor for me. The league is more important than the Uefa, with eye on a CL place next year. I still have the visions of Klos in his last game against the tims and that puts me off putting him in as he has not played a real game since. To be honest i don't know how good our young reserve keeper is but i would prefer to see a keeper in who is playing every week as one who has not played for two years, no matter how big his Klos's reputation is.

I see what your saying about that OF game, but the pressure on him that day must have been massive plus he was playing with a bombscare defence. I think it was Zurab and Andrews and they both made errors.

His shapeness will be a doubt but at Ibrox i think he will get extra confidence and the fans will get behind him.

We wont throw 2nd place in the SPL by playing him.

Has to be Klos for me.