No appeal for McGregor.... should Klos play now?

Should Klos now start for us in the SPL?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should Klos now start for us in the SPL?

• Yes, he should play in order to get practice
    • No, stick with McGregor and play Klos in Europe only
    • Give Robinson a chance

It looks like there will be no appeal by us on behalf of McGregor as there's no clear footage of what happened. I find that hard to believe with all the cameras which must have been there, but as we only have 24 hours to appeal, its not looking likely.

So, given that Klos will be in between the sticks for the next UEFA match and depending on the punishment (for a "headbutt" remember) maybe the next two games, should Klos be brought in to the side to play in the SPL now? Or do we go in to the next UEFA tie with him having only played 15 minutes or so of first team football?

Without getting carried away, the UEFA cup is now our only chance of a trophy this season.

I say Yes, Klos is a quality keeper and can be counted on.

It is unfortunate for McGregor as he has done well but, as you say, UEFA Cup is our only highlight of the season.

What clinches choosing Klos over McGregor for me is that I believe we will get 2nd place in the SPL with EITHER of them but with Mcgregor out of the UEFA game(s) it stands to reason we need to get Klos match-fit.

To give Robinson a chance would be unfair on him at such a young age and without the necessary experience.