No appeal for McGregor.... should Klos play now?

Should Klos now start for us in the SPL?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should Klos now start for us in the SPL?

• Yes, he should play in order to get practice
    • No, stick with McGregor and play Klos in Europe only
    • Give Robinson a chance

I'm a bit confused, nothing new there though. Is an appeal against a decision the same as putting a case to defend the player? It was reported on TV tonight that they wouldn't appeal but that they were putting a defence together? Does that mean we're ready to appeal against anything more than a 1 match ban rather than the sending-off itself?

BTW, remember what happened when Klos came in against Celtic last season after having little to no first team football?

I'm a bit confused, nothing new there though. Is an appeal against a decision the same as putting a case to defend the player? It was reported on TV tonight that they wouldn't appeal but that they were putting a defence together? Does that mean we're ready to appeal against anything more than a 1 match ban rather than the sending-off itself?

BTW, remember what happened when Klos came in against Celtic last season after having little to no first team football?

I'm not sure, but he will automaticaly receive a one match ban, UEFA have their meeting next wednesday, so i think they're waiting to see what the outcome is, they are ready to defend him and clear his name ??, now if there is lack of, NONE, tv evidence then i think UEFA has no option but to go on the referees report, but i did hear that Rangers have some evidence on video which will prove his innocence :confused:

I pchose just to play Klos in the europe because we don't need to drop McGregor in the SPL. Yes, he's not the greatest keeper but Klos is leaving at the end of the season and why upset McGregor.

I know what you are saying Gav - but I would like to think that McGregor would see the sole reason behind playing Klos in the next few SPL games would be to get him match fit for the European game.

I would like to think that it wouldn't upset him too much.

Although I can see WS going with what you say.

I pchose just to play Klos in the europe because we don't need to drop McGregor in the SPL. Yes, he's not the greatest keeper but Klos is leaving at the end of the season and why upset McGregor.

Agree with that to a certain extent but I don't think it's a good idea to throw Klos in to the Osasuna game without having played a full 90 minutes. Then when McGregor's suspension is finished we can bring him back in.

"Klos Klos Stefan Stefan Stefan Klos........."

I remember Cammy saying Ferguson is our only world class player - but a fully fit and concentrated (sounds like a orange juice :D ) Klos is a trully world class keeper!!! He doesnt have 50 German caps simply coz he played in the SPL but fuck the German FA. Klos on his day is better than Lehmann and equal to Khan.

Klos loyal :thup:

"Klos Klos Stefan Stefan Stefan Klos........."

I remember Cammy saying Ferguson is our only world class player - but a fully fit and concentrated (sounds like a orange juice :D ) Klos is a trully world class keeper!!! He doesnt have 50 German caps simply coz he played in the SPL but fuck the German FA. Klos on his day is better than Lehmann and equal to Khan.

Klos loyal :thup:

Aye, but i'm worried about his attitude, does he really give a fuck?, you're right there's no doubt he's class and i would play him now but i'm just not sure he's interested, i mean what are the reasons why he hasn't been playing?

Aye, but i'm worried about his attitude, does he really give a fuck?, you're right there's no doubt he's class and i would play him now but i'm just not sure he's interested, i mean what are the reasons why he hasn't been playing?

Yeah but i honeslty cant imagine him not being up for it. He is on 30k a week and im sure he loves the Gers so wont let us down. :thup: