Haris Vuckic: Rangers asked me back but I opted to star in a better league...

Haha good point. Wish I had been with ya

It's probably the brain defence mechanism kicking in wanting me to forget last season. I must've seen the guy play but honestly can't even recall the name or anything about him. The only 2 games I clearly recall are the play-off matches and that's because I was on holiday at the time , got asked to leave a bar first game and had serious words with a couple of dirtybums second one.

It's probably the brain defence mechanism kicking in wanting me to forget last season. I must've seen the guy play but honestly can't even recall the name or anything about him. The only 2 games I clearly recall are the play-off matches and that's because I was on holiday at the time , got asked to leave a bar first game and had serious words with a couple of dirtybums second one.

I remember a certain little debate on here with 1 regular poster who couldn't stick him..and another regular poster worshiping the ground he walked/ran on

Highley entertaining. .

To be fair he ended up one of the higher scorers i think with 8 or 9 goals.

Like you say though. Not a good season to remember