Morton game moved to Friday night, 11th march

Dancer !!!! This works out GREAT for me - I can go to the game and head through to Edinburgh next day for a session :D

Get in touch nearer the time mate if you want to meet up for a few beers!,you know me,always up for a beer or ten:smokin:

Edited by ian1964

Disappointed to see another example that the Police rule the roost when it comes to football in this country. I hate these Friday night games, which leave you with the whole weekend with no footy, and horrendous traffic problems on the Friday night. What possible reason can PS have for not allowing us to play on Sunday? No wonder punters are stopping going to football in droves.

Disappointed to see another example that the Police rule the roost when it comes to football in this country. I hate these Friday night games, which leave you with the whole weekend with no footy, and horrendous traffic problems on the Friday night. What possible reason can PS have for not allowing us to play on Sunday? No wonder punters are stopping going to football in droves.

Nobody really cares what the fans think!,pay your money,sit down and shut up!,that's what being a football fan is all about these days