The Rangers Independent Fans Consortium Ltd (another group?)

Someone on FF has noticed that the company 'The Rangers Independent Fans Consortium Ltd' (RIFCLtd) was incorporated on the 20th January this year. Link below

https://www.endole.co.uk/company/SC524748/the-rangers-independent-fans-consortium-limited

- The two directors of RIFCLtd are also standing in the Rangers First Elections,...Graham Campbell and Ronald Johnston.

- There doesn't seem to be any mention of the company, RIFCLtd in any of their campaign literature.

- Someone on FF who should know said it wasn't the vehicle for the proposed merger.

I'm sure GC and/or RJ can tell us what another fansgroup vehicle is waiting in the wings for.

Given dates, circumstances and who directors are,......a contingency if they lost is the only thing I can think of but it'd be better for the candidates to speak,

Edited by buster.

This consortium/group made me think of a conversation on here a day or so ago.

It was a few lines in bold text between Frankie and BH on the 'Chairman's update' thread

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?75536-Chairman%92s-Update-To-Supporters/page6

Frankie

If there's one thing that's annoyed me over the last 15 years or so it's when folk's noses get put out of joint because they weren't at some meeting or a full report wasn't given. Sure we'd all like to have every detail of every subject but business doesn't work like that and you either trust the people involved to act properly or get active yourself.

I don't know who's involved this time but I'm not overly fussy and I won't form an opinion until the final proposal is presented anyway.

In any case, even if the final one-group proposal appears perfect, we can be damn sure an alternative group will again spring up quicker than you can say Monty Python.

BH

Whilst I agree with the general thrust of your argument I take the view that members of individual groups have a right to know who is representing them at these discussions.

There may be more truth in your last point than you imagine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That would suggest BH knew something in advance about this consortium (or less likely, other plans we don't know about).

Could BH expand please.

Edited by buster.

This consortium/group made me think of a conversation on here a day or so ago.

It was a few lines in bold text between Frankie and BH on the 'Chairman's update' thread

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?75536-Chairman%92s-Update-To-Supporters/page6

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That would suggest BH knew something in advance about this consortium (or less likely, other plans we don't know about).

Could BH expand please.

Sorry to disappoint you, buster, but I know nothing about this company.

You seem like an intelligent chap, I suggest you re-read what I said very carefully but this time pause for breath before you jump to the wrong conclusions.

I don't want to jump anywhere.

I would like you to tell Gersnet exactly what you referred to when you said "There may be more truth in your last point than you imagine". That last point of Frankie's being "we can be damn sure an alternative group will again spring up quicker than you can say Monty Python."

Are you really really sure it had nothing to do with 'The Rangers Independent Fans Consortium Ltd' ?...Because in the absence of a tangible explanation regards what you inferred to Frankie, it smells.