The Rangers Independent Fans Consortium Ltd (another group?)

I suspected and feared that something like all this would arise eventually. It's somewhat of a surprise to me though that it's happening before it even got off the ground.

You and me.

Too many are looking at fan involvement as a way for personal gain and not necessarily monetary.

Ach man, I don't know anything about it. I just find it all very unpleasant.

I wouldn't disagree that it is unpleasant.

I just hope that a workable vehicle comes out of the other end with people in charge who are competent 'team players' pulling in the same positive direction and not the Machiavellian selfish agendas of individuals and back-stabbing politics we have become accustomed to.

I take the simple view that to look forward and change positively, it isn't a good idea to return the same people who have been so involved with problems in the past.

It looks to me as if the two people involved want to be ready with an alternative should their Rangers First preference (i.e. remaining independent from any new group) not succeed.

It would be helpful if the people involved made this clear.

It looks to me as if the two people involved want to be ready with an alternative should their Rangers First preference (i.e. remaining independent from any new group) not succeed.

It would be helpful if the people involved made this clear.

Both directors (RIFCLtd) and candidates provide a twitter account on their candidate details

Can't seem to find the Graham Campbell account but the Ronnie Johnston comes up.

I don't have a twitter account but if someone who has would like to ask him about RIFCLtd,.... his twitter page is here 'https://twitter.com/rj1872'...........handle or whatever you call it '@rj1872'

There is also a twitter page for RF candidates.........https://twitter.com/RFcandidate

Edited by buster.

Both directors (RIFCLtd) and candidates provide a twitter account on their candidate details

Can't seem to find the Graham Campbell account but the Ronnie Johnston comes up.

I don't have a twitter account but if someone who has would like to ask him about RIFCLtd,.... his twitter page is here 'https://twitter.com/rj1872'...........handle or whatever you call it '@rj1872'

There is also a twitter page for FR candidates.........https://twitter.com/RFcandidate

@Gazborangers is the other one.

After speaking with him (privately) this morning, I believe that is the intention. I've made the point that he's left himself open to criticism in that sense and asked him to be up front with people.

For clarity, it's also worth highlighting this CIC shell:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC520806/officers

I notice it's Rab Marshall of the Louden's company but that Greg who is standing used to be a director before resigning - presumably because he was standing for RF.

This is all a bit needless and bizarre.

@Gazborangers is the other one.

After speaking with him (privately) this morning, I believe that is the intention. I've made the point that he's left himself open to criticism in that sense and asked him to be up front with people.

Thank's for the info Frankie.

Acrimonious division has been a big part of the support's problem and was very much encouraged from back in the Sir Duped days and taken advantage of by Jack Irvine on behalf of numerous clients.

So to hear that what I think the supporter in the stand thought or generally understood to be a push towards healing those divisions with a proposed merger has 'secret' or undelcared moves in the background that would essentially continue a divide is alarming.

They should come out and explain their intentions because it's the 'secret' undeclared nature of this that lends itself to the verb 'alarm'.

-------------------------------------------------------

Apparently the two gentlemen who are named as directors of RIFCLtd were those who caused 'a stir' when leaving the RST and it seems won't be happy until they get THEIR way. The term 'team-players' has been employed on this thread on several occasions and you have to doubt that Graham Campbell and Ronnie Johnston can be catorgorised as such.

edit

Now see the other shell company.........:crazy:

Edited by buster.