[FT] Rangers 4 (Forrester 1; Holt 47; Halliday 54; Wallace 83) - 0 Dundee

Thanks for the preview 26th, much appreciated as always!

Even with a few players unavailable for this one I think the manager has built a squad with a lot of options, so I'm struggling to guess his starting line-up for tomorrow.

Thanks for the preview 26th, much appreciated as always!

Even with a few players unavailable for this one I think the manager has built a squad with a lot of options, so I'm struggling to guess his starting line-up for tomorrow.

I think 26th has got it spot on with the exception of Law. Forrester will start in his place.

RANGERS take on Dundee in the quarter finals of the Scottish Cup at Ibrox tomorrow as Mark Warburton’s men continue their quest for silverware.

If you’re outside the UK or Ireland then you can enjoy the whole game live on RangersTV.

Regular commentator Tom Miller will be joined by former Gers defender and Dundee manager John Brown to bring you full commentary throughout the 90 minutes.

To purchase the game for £5.99 click here, or sign up for a RangersTV Unlimited subscription here to enjoy every game live.

If you’re based in the UK/ROI you can relive the full match from midday on Monday while highlights will be available from midnight on Saturday.

To watch every competitive match this season on-demand you can subscribe from as little as £5 per month by clicking here.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/bomber-joins-rangerstv/

JAMES TAVERNIER insists Rangers now have the belief that they can beat ANY team in Scotland.

Gers face Premiership opposition tomorrow when Dundee head to Ibrox in the Scottish Cup quarter-finals.

If Mark Warburton's men win through they could face old rivals Celtic in the next round.

And asked if they could beat Ronny Deila's wobbling Hoops, right-back Tavernier said: "We'd like to think so.

"We've got great belief in our team and we've got a great squad, great staff and a great manager.

"We're full of confidence and we play really good football and we believe on any day we can beat any team."

Tavernier also reckons the Ibrox side are favourites against Dundee.

Gers got great belief from their 2-1 Cup replay win over Kilmarnock last month and insists a home crowd can roar them to victory.

He said: "The fans have been great this season home and away and when you've got 50,000 fans behind you the atmosphere they create is amazing.

"It counts being at home. It does give you an advanyage."

Dens Park forward Gary Harkins wound up much of the Gers support last week by claiming he's never played Rangers before as they are a new club.

But Tavernier insists his comments were barely noticed within the Ibrox dressing room.

He added: "You always get people trying to stir it up but nothing's really been said.

"We always try and concentrate on ourselves and that's what we've done throughout the season.

"When we played Hibs that got stirred up but we've just got to believe in ourselves.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/rangers/6977135/James-Tavernier-says-Rangers-believe-they-are-good-enough-to-beat-Celtic.html

I think 26th has got it spot on with the exception of Law. Forrester will start in his place.

I agree mate, but I think the midfield and forwards are much more difficult to predict. Ok, so there's maybe 3 or 4 who we'd class as certainties, but that's it and ultimately there's no certainties.

Thanks for the preview, fair got me in the mood. I was at those games but had forgotten they were or first Sunday ones. I remember the controversy over the very idea of football on a Sunday, though.

Edited by SteveC