The Obsessed Are At It Again

Having tried to read the "article" I still have no clue what the hell it's about.

One thing did become clear though....the is a lot of "may or may not" type phrases used.

Yeah, could someone translate it into English? I would try Google but don't know what language to translate from.

Having tried to read the "article" I still have no clue what the hell it's about.

One thing did become clear though....the is a lot of "may or may not" type phrases used.

Basically the sellik shareholder put a resolution to their board, resolution 12, demanding the board make enquiries with the SFA as to why and how the SFA granted Green a licence for us to play football. Their board prevented the resolution being debated. The skidmarks went into a corner, stamped their little feet and wet their pants yet again. Since then clowns like BRTH have been pestering sellik, the SFA, SPFL, UEFA, the government and anybody else who'll listen that it's just not fair.

In their attempt to prove that Rangers are a new club they have, much like their support of the OBA, no idea that any investigation might/will affect them and their club just as much as it will any other Scottish club.

In their rabid fervour it seems not to matter to them that UEFA/SFA/ECA etc etc have issued statements to confirm without any doubt that Rangers are indeed the same club as was established in 1872.

I for one, would love for UEFA to investigate the actions of SFA in this matter; 5-way agreement & presumption of guilt, 1st division clubs, taking receipt of funds due to Rangers (transfer fees for Davis & Fleck) & keeping them (unless that has since been resolved and I've just missed or forgotten?), imposing punishments that a court of law declared were out-with their own stated terms, being party to the SPL's "blackmailing" of Rangers to give up TV rights before issuing a license a day before the league started...

The stuff the OP relates to talks about "unprecedented" membership transfer between companies, when there clearly has been precedent; Leeds & Coventry for example. Obviously FA & SFA are separate but given their complaint is meant for UEFA, you would look further afield for comparative treatment.

I remember reading an article a couple of years ago that read something along the lines of 40 clubs in England are now owned & operated under a different company number than since their inception. I've never heard of any that were sent to the bottom of their league system for doing that. In fact, us being sent to Division 3 is what is 'unprecedented' and so actually is worthy of investigation just not for the reason that mob would want!

So as far as I'm concerned they should most definitely proceed. These are all important matters. Bear in mind though there are ramifications... should EUFA investigate and find against the SFA. Any punishment would be against the SFA and therefore affect all member clubs associated with the SFA.

Edited by Big Jaws

"In fact, us being sent to Division 3 is what is 'unprecedented' and so actually is worthy of investigation."

The punishment was a bit more than that BJ. We were thrown out of the SPL and had to be invited back in to football by the lower league clubs mate. As far as the top teams were concerned they couldn't care less whether anyone would play us or not. That's the reason they'll never receive another penny of my money.

"In fact, us being sent to Division 3 is what is 'unprecedented' and so actually is worthy of investigation."

The punishment was a bit more than that BJ. We were thrown out of the SPL and had to be invited back in to football by the lower league clubs mate. As far as the top teams were concerned they couldn't care less whether anyone would play us or not. That's the reason they'll never receive another penny of my money.

To all intents and purposes... Yes we were!

However, although I'm appalled at the behaviour of those who made that happen, I prefer to discuss it in as detached a manner as I can. Kicked, cast and to a certain extent sent all have a negative emotive content when discussing what went on. Sent, for me is the least emotive and its for that reason alone that I use it. In other words I'm not raising the point just because I'm upset about it I'm raising the point because it is 'unprecedented'!

In contrast, anecdotally, I once had a conversation with two blokes, a Brian Dempsey and a Dominic Keane who just happened to be among the guests of a wedding function I attended at the time of the east end fiasco in the 90's. Our table party made it clear which side of the old firm we favoured yet in spite of that they both took the time to sit and chat with us over a glass of cordial or two. We voiced our concerns with regards to whether or not they would be successful in their bid to arrest control and what it would mean for our game in general. We all agreed that in order for our game to maintain a high profile in terms of marketability and remain competitive, at home and in European/International competitions, both sides needed to maintain a healthy working relationship. Now it could have been a load of plausible old tosh that they were coming away with. However Dempsey offered more in conversation than was probably necessary by intimating that he was in regular correspondence with their then counterpart Murray and that as far as he was concerned it really couldn't work in the long run without that working relationship. There was no 'your club is deed' nonsense from our side of the table that's for sure only concern that should they be unsuccessful then by proxy the possibility might weaken us. As I say either it was all garbage or other people got involved in that clubs affairs fuelling the rabid loons on the terraces, or using their smoke for cover, to float the idea that it wasn't a necessity. Personally I think there is more to the story than meets the eye however if I were to type it I would be straying into the realms of conjecture, supposition and possibly even conspiracy theory.

looks like Celtic Football Club are totally embarrassed by these bams and told them if they want to complain to contact the SFA themselves.

Going over the circumstances of the resolution it reads that their complaint is about Rangers being given licence to play in Europe shortly before things went tits up. It would seem their main grump right now is their own board already told them they had the matter in hand but have in fact done nothing.

The Filth's shareholders should be more concerned about why they don't have many turning up for their games anymore.

I wonder how many of the BHEASTS will turn up to watch the Rangers?