Is it just me or does anyone else get pissed off when it's the same old faces that start heading for the exit invariably around 75-80 mins! It was worse tonight, place was emptying after 70mins? On 85mins nearly empty. Cmon bears surely we are there to support the team for 90mins, I appreciate some people have mobility issues or kids, fair enough, but not half the stadium ffs! Maybe it's just me, but we should all be making an effort to stay for 90mins!

Whinge over. Great result, good performance, 15 points clear!??.

Is it just me or does anyone else get pissed off when it's the same old faces that start heading for the exit invariably around 75-80 mins! It was worse tonight, place was emptying after 70mins? On 85mins nearly empty. Cmon bears surely we are there to support the team for 90mins, I appreciate some people have mobility issues or kids, fair enough, but not half the stadium ffs! Maybe it's just me, but we should all be making an effort to stay for 90mins!

Whinge over. Great result, good performance, 15 points clear!.

If the team lose a goal in the last 5 minutes they have the biggest mouths.

It is frustrating,but it is also hard to criticise as people are entitled to do what they want!,they paid there money and turned up,but I don't like it,however this season we have scored a lot of late goals and these fans will have missed a lot of them.

People are entitled to do what they want!.

I always stay to the final whistle to applaud the players off the park even in defeat. Guys leaving before the game is over has always made me wonder why?

It's been happening since ever I can remember, still bugs me a little I'll admit.

I always stay to the final whistle to applaud the players off the park even in defeat. Guys leaving before the game is over has always made me wonder why?

It's been happening since ever I can remember, still bugs me a little I'll admit.

I was telling my Mum that I never leave early. If I was paying that much for an ST I want to see the whole damn game !!

I was telling my Mum that I never leave early. If I was paying that much for an ST I want to see the whole damn game !!

I forgot you were coming to this game mate,I'm sure I said to get in touch to remind me:),never mind I'm sure we will catch a few beers at another game!

I forgot you were coming to this game mate,I'm sure I said to get in touch to remind me:),never mind I'm sure we will catch a few beers at another game!

Had no wifi all day Ian, went looking for you guys at Louden