Waggy still hoping to make semi final?

I know he is really important for us and if he can get 15-20mins in Petro the week before then great, but the last thing we need is him breaking down 15 mins into the Semi, hope he takes it easy and dosnt push it. Would love him there, but 100%.

I know he is really important for us and if he can get 15-20mins in Petro the week before then great, but the last thing we need is him breaking down 15 mins into the Semi, hope he takes it easy and dosnt push it. Would love him there, but 100%.

Warburton has already ruled him out. I am 100% certain he won't be playing and it would be Russian roulette if he did include him. That is not Warburtons style. Zelalem is fit again anyway so that is a plus.:fish:

Agree it would be Russian roulette probably a lot of wishful thinking on my part. I would love to see him there but you quite right point out its not worth it.

We have a lot of options and are scoring again so hope we pump the mhanks and waggy would be fit and ready for final?

I really fancy our chances if we can keep our arse shut at the back?

Edited by cooponthewing

Agree it would be Russian roulette probably a lot of wishful thinking on my part. I would love to see him there but you quite right point out its not worth it.

We have a lot of options and are scoring again so hope we pump the mhanks and waggy would be fit and ready for final

I really fancy our chances if we can keep our arse shut at the back

Hopefully we can keep them camped in their own half. I watched Brown over the last few weeks and god knows why he is still getting a game for them. Griffiths, Bitton(?) and the Aussie guy are the main worries for me.I don't see their fullbacks getting forward much with the threat of McKay and Wallace, and o'Halloran and Tav.

Agree it'd be great to have him back but only if he was fit - which it seems almost impossible that he would be... Saying that, if it was a close game going into the last 10 mins, throwing him on could work. A 90th minute Waghorn penalty winner would be tremendous!

Agree it'd be great to have him back but only if he was fit - which it seems almost impossible that he would be... Saying that, if it was a close game going into the last 10 mins, throwing him on could work. A 90th minute Waghorn penalty winner would be tremendous!

The good thing is with our management team & backroom staff there is no chance he would be available for selection unless he is 100% injury free,also I think if he was going to play any part in this game we will see him get a run out prior to it in another match!.

However I believe it would be a big boost to have him available.

Hopefully we can keep them camped in their own half. I watched Brown over the last few weeks and god knows why he is still getting a game for them. Griffiths, Bitton(?) and the Aussie guy are the main worries for me.I don't see their fullbacks getting forward much with the threat of McKay and Wallace, and o'Halloran and Tav.

I honestly believe if we play to our best,like against Dundee,we will win this game!. They have not faced up against a team like ours,with any kind of success,who are quite relentless and are very good at dominating the ball.

I honestly believe if we play to our best,like against Dundee,we will win this game!. They have not faced up against a team like ours,with any kind of success,who are quite relentless and are very good at dominating the ball.

I must admit I haven't watched much of Celtic at all this season but the gap between the top half of the top league and ourselves is minimal. Totally agree that our attacking play is well capable of causing any SPL side problems, however, I do have concerns about our defensive frailties at times... I'm happy for us to be deemed massive underdogs for this tie. If we play to the level we're capable of,we have a very good chance of getting to the final.

O'Halloran is cup tied