Tuesday's Title Parrrrrrttttteeeeee

Just catching up on the debate lads? No matter what, I think we all agree that collectively we are all looking forward to Tuesday some more than others? The point being we will be champs so let's at least enjoy it. The forward battalion at Raith could be partying fitst?. I know there is a lot of debate about Petro(diddy) cup, personally I want to win everything we enter and win it well, again to one degree or another we all want a full house to see us lift silverware.

As for the Mhanks, it will hurt like hell if we get beat, I really feel it's 50/50 and we could hurt them. If we can get ourselves into the Scot Cup final beating them and would love to pump either Utd or Hivs in final what an end to the season.

As has been pointed out though it's all maybe at mo, so, enter forward battalion at Raith tomorrow then Tuesday and onwards to Hampden Bears. WATP?

Well that's cheered me up m8:rfcbouncy: was sitting feeling sorry for myself in the house watching golf still in my 3 day mourning period re ticket snubbing lol :laugh: I can't wait for the next few weeks:rfcbouncy: apart from the continual brainwashing of my niece which is almost complete:yesrfc: I have a feeling, oh wait a minute I GOTTA FEELING:party::party3::celebrate::woohoo: and then when we pump the unwashed:celebrate2::rock::celebrate::laugh2: WATP Party time starts with the frontline Raith Brigade Tomorrow!!

Some forget we weren't exactly 'wiped out' in last year's 0-2 at Hampden, all we learned was... Rangers are dire and the Filth ain't far behind.

Completely different situation this year...the Filth are bricking it while comparisons to the Rangers of last year are night and day.

Next season's onslaught for 55 will have to wait...knocking those cnuts out on our way to Scottish Cup glory feels like old times.

I'll be gutted for everyone if we lose that game.

Some forget we weren't exactly 'wiped out' in last year's 0-2 at Hampden, all we learned was... Rangers are dire and the Filth ain't far behind.

Completely different situation this year...the Filth are bricking it while comparisons to the Rangers of last year are night and day.

Next season's onslaught for 55 will have to wait...knocking those cnuts out on our way to Scottish Cup glory feels like old times.

I'll be gutted for everyone if we lose that game.

The truth is they didn't get out of 2nd gear last year. They beat us in a canter. To say otherwise is false.

If you think that, then each to their own I guess?

I think they did, it may have been over confidence by them. IMO they had a chance to give as a real doing but never took it. This year is completely different.

If we beat the mhanks I will cartwheel till I get a fecking kneck brace!!:bouncy2: Lets enjoy Tuesday, we must win and will win Petro, it will be a great day, enjoy it:rfcbouncy: I honestly believe we are 50/50 with the soap stealers, we can compete up front and in midfield, our back line is the major issue, but we have a great chance. Its going to be a great few weeks guys, no matter what, next year we are back, and they all better believe it! WATP:champs:

If we beat the mhanks I will cartwheel till I get a fecking kneck brace!!:bouncy2: Lets enjoy Tuesday, we must win and will win Petro, it will be a great day, enjoy it:rfcbouncy: I honestly believe we are 50/50 with the soap stealers, we can compete up front and in midfield, our back line is the major issue, but we have a great chance. Its going to be a great few weeks guys, no matter what, next year we are back, and they all better believe it! WATP:champs:

Love your enthusiasm coop, I too have belief in our team just now...a very big change from how I felt and every bear have been feeling over god knows how bloody long.

The Title was won in my mind weeks ago, I look forward to securing it. I also look forward like yourself to lifting the PC and humping the Filth out the SC.

No worries, just expectancy from my end.

Edited by Bearman