Tuesday's Title Parrrrrrttttteeeeee

Wonder if the "subway loyal" will stay to end tomorrow night and not piss off those who do by obscuring views we all want to savour occassion.

Wouldn't bank on it mate. Some folk round me go about 75-80 minutes every week no matter what

Oh guys, please no, ive already ranted on here once about this subject and I have only been on here for a month I think:laugh2: Same around me, 75 mins(even before sometimes) they start shifting and generally getting in the way. Would you leave 75mins through a 90min movie after paying a £10 to get in at Cineworld?? Eh, No.

Anyway, I doubt we will see the usual suspecst hop off there seat as if their coupon has just come up on 75mins tomorrow. It will be Partteeeeeeeeeee all round:rfcbouncy::party::clap: and I for one will give them a break for the week. Its celebration time:champs: I wish my missus was here to see it, she was a huge bear(metaphorically speaking:laugh2: ) I'm sure she will be with us all somewhere watching us get back to where we belong!!

WATP.:rfc:

Yessssssss!!! Loving it Ian:yesrfc: I'm like a fucking waen at xmas(I'm taking an 8 year old tomorrow, shes calm:lol:) place will be Rocking:bouncy::celebrate: This is why we turn up at all the other games and this is what makes being born a bear the greatest feeling in the world!! WATP:rfc:

Anyone heading from East Lothian? Trying to decide whether train or car would be best tomorrow.

PM Frankie mate?,not sure if he has room in his car?,where in East Lothian are you from?

Edited by ian1964

The rest of Scottish football will be holding their breaths hoping Rangers can finally do it tomorrow night, the club with it's incredible support has been so missed and the game has spiralled to new depths since demotion to the bottom tier.

Tomorrow night will be the turning point for Scottish football, football fans from all over the country will all sleep well after the news filters through that the Rangers are back, street parties will be held over the coming days in celebration from Dingwell to Inverness, Aberdeen to Perth, Dundee to Edinburgh...fans of the City of Glasgow will feel proud once more as Scotland's most successful club will be back to represent them, fans of the Partick team and the other club will have most reason to rejoice as it will be seen as a boost to the city in particular as fans stream back to witness the re-birth of the product again after 4 long boring years .

Newspapers and tv media led by BBC Scotland will run stories for weeks reminding people of what has been missed, representatives from the SFA (the governing body) will be clamouring in front of cameras to announce the game is in safe hands and on the up...the Rangers are back everyone!

basil1.jpg