let's see the evidence against this guy.

Just thought Andy Halliday took a lot of stick for his megaphone intro to Follow Follow. Claims that he knew fans would sing the "sectarian" corrupted version of the song and he "knew fine well."

So give us evidence of anti semitism....if it's there then there's no excuse

let's see the evidence against this guy.

Just thought Andy Halliday took a lot of stick for his megaphone intro to Follow Follow. Claims that he knew fans would sing the "sectarian" corrupted version of the song and he "knew fine well."

So give us evidence of anti semitism....if it's there then there's no excuse

Check post 6 otherwise I have no idea what you mean.

This was also a Dutch news headline for him.

He was singing we are going on a Jew hunt with the Ado den Haag supporters. He has an Ado den Haag tattoo and wants to end his career there (nothing wrong with that). The Dutch TV pundits in Holland name him as a hard worker but a technically limited footballer. He is also crazy on Darts and hopes to become a professional after his football career.

As I said in an earlier post and I agree with the pundits, He is a really hard worker with a limited technical ability. Possibly good enough for Scotland though.

Sounds like he'd be more at home elsewhere in Glasgow

checked post 6.....no idea what you mean..............

any chance of

1) a line by line translation and

2)can't see him actually singing anything

Only one line song repeated really: Wij gaan op Jodenjacht - which translated is : We're going on a jew hunt.

I thought it was pretty obvious he joined in and then led to be honest.

I personally don't think he means it literally just as we have never been up to our knees in blood. It is just not handy for a player to join in these singsongs as big fartson and Co in their IRAoke. As I say it is a hate song against Ajax.