Dreaming of Europe

I'd leave him there and see if he can do some damage to Hibs.

I think what this season has shown is that Hibs and Falkirk wouldn't be out of place in the top tier. I don't mind Hibs at all and I hope they get up (and that we gub them in the final) Strangely though my mate hopes the recover their form to make the final a cracking game

Speaking of Hibs are the dates on the Scotprem website right enough?

http://spfl.co.uk/key-dates/

19 Premiership play-off final, 1st leg

21 Scottish Cup Final

21 FA Cup Final

22 Premiership play-off final, 2nd leg

will Hibs be forced like we were to complete their league season with only 48 hours as we were forced to?

all in the interests of sporting integrity you understand

I thought it was

17th play off final 1st leg

21st SCF

24th play of final 2nd leg

I think what this season has shown is that Hibs and Falkirk wouldn't be out of place in the top tier. I don't mind Hibs at all and I hope they get up (and that we gub them in the final) Strangely though my mate hopes the recover their form to make the final a cracking game

I'm the opposite now I hope they stumble and suffer another year in the Championship.

Before this season I had a reasonably neutral attitude towards Hibs - except for the SPL vote. Taking the latter away I would normally think it's better for Scottish football for them to be in the top tier as they have the potential to make it more competitive, and it brings more fans out for the Edinburgh derby which gives one more big game for neutrals and non-Scots to look forward to. They would bring more fans generally than the likes of Hamilton.

However, after seeing the attitude of their manager, players and fans towards us, I'd probably take some minor pleasure in their suffering. Schadenfruede rules! :)

Besides, I want Kilmarnock to stay up due to their abstention in the SPL vote. Even though they didn't vote for us, I get the impression they wanted to but were compelled to do the neutral thing by Celtic fans, the rest of the SPL fans, and a minority of their own.

Do what Mark Warburton wants.........expand the top tier.....the only downside would Dundee Utd. would keep their place

No matter what you do the relegated team should go down.

Sky won't allow a league where They only get 2 old firm games.

No matter what you do the relegated team should go down.

Sky won't allow a league where They only get 2 old firm games.

They should have taken the opportunity to re-structure once we had been demoted.

Above 10 teams there will always have to be a split.

Eg 14 teams, top 8 play again twice, 40 games so bye from group section of League Cup, bottom 6 play twice, 36 games, 2 relegated plus 2 in play off to meet winner of Championship play off, all 6 enter into group stage of League cup.

Better than what we have at the moment and 6 teams get 4 OF home games plus there are 4 OF games.