SC Final Hibs allocation

I agree that allocating tickets is not easy but for those who elected to receive tickets for non league games through the ccc and have attended all the games have the right to receive a ticket for the final.

Having done so myself I would be absolutely fuming if I did not get a ticket in front of (1)normal season ticket holders (2) those who would not know their way to a football stadium without sat-nav(3)those who would not know what a cup final is.

Funny that you mention concepts disappearing at final time. It seems to me that everybody knows that cup finals aim to be neutral. Could it be that this concept disappears in the minds of people who didn't take the obvious steps required to get a ticket?

I believe I've always been against teams that get small attendances getting the same as teams that get big attendances. Cup finals are at a neutral ground but that's it. It's a fallacy to suggest that everyone knows that cup final allocations should be equal.

It seems that you're suggesting that I'm taking this attitude because I'm not getting a ticket for the final, but it's got nothing to do with that. I was guaranteed a ticket for EVERY game during the 90s and I still believed that equal distibution for finals was not always correct. I'll get a ticket for the final through the CCCS, as I did for the semi.

Cup finals should be for fans that attend each week.

It's wrong that someone who hasn't been too a game all season goes at the expense of a season ticket holder.

It's always been the case mate since Hampden's capacity was reduced. I remember the season we beat Airdrie back in the early 90's I was at every game when I wasn't working (offshore worker) and didn't get a ticket. 2 guys I knew in my local both got tickets despite not being at any games which they got through playing Sunday league football. I got a ticket from a friend on the Friday night before the game. As an earlier poster has pointed out Hampden is not big enough for finals involving us or the yahoos.