Toffees eye Warburton...Gers boss target

MARK WARBURTON is a shock new candidate to replace doomed Goodison boss Roberto Martinez.

Everton chairman Bill Kenwright and new majority shareholder Farhad Moshiri added the name of the 53 year old to their hit list during a meeting 48 hours ago.

The Rangers manager joins Manuel Pellegrini, Mark Hughes, David Moyes, Sean Dyche of those who are currently being considered.

Warburton has just taken his fallen Glasgow giants back into the Scottish Premiership.

He also guided his side to a shock Scottish Cup semi final victory over Celtic.

Warburton made a big impact in his first job in charge of Brentford gaining a reputation as a forward thinking, attacking coach.

But the Bees sacked him at the end of last season before he headed to Scotland to oversee Rangers return to the top flight as Scottish Championship winners.

He will be linked to every job that comes free I suppose.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/rangers/7118999/Toffees-eye-WarburtonGers-boss-target.html

Slow news day and more pish to try and destabilise us. I am going to get drenched today! It's cold, wet n miserable! Who nicked the yellow thing in the sky????

I hate to say this but it is lovely here. The sun was even warm at 8.00am this morning. I will watch the game and later getting the old Barbeque going. Temperature is to go above 20 degrees this week.:rfcbouncy: