RYDC Launch Youth Club

wilson_rydc_290416_02.gif

THE Rangers Youth Development Company is continuing its commitment to supporting the Rangers Academy by launching a new Youth Members Club which gives fans the chance to make a positive difference and get closer than ever to the Club’s youth department.

RYDC Director of Operations Colin Stewart joined Head of Academy Craig Mulholland and Academy graduates Barrie McKay and Danny Wilson at the training ground to announce the initiative.

All profit from the Youth Members Club will help Rangers produce the Light Blue stars of tomorrow and supporters can enjoy a host of exclusive benefits.

Exclusive Youth Members Club benefits, for just £25 a year, include:

Youth Player/Coach ‘Meet and Greet’ sessions

Access to selected Youth Training sessions

Competitions to win season tickets, tours of Ibrox and Auchenhowie

Monthly Members Newsletter

Limited edition badge

Club Membership card

Personalised certificate

Discount on Stadium Bricks

Fans interested in signing up can call 0141 427 4914, email rydc@rangers.co.uk or visit http://www.rydc.co.uk.'>http://www.rydc.co.uk. All from only £2 per month.

Since 2002, RYDC profit has been directed to Rangers Football Club’s Academy – with more than £7 million provided in the last 15 years.

Director of Operations Colin Stewart, who presented the Academy with a RYDC donation of £175,000 in January, is confident supporters will join the Youth Members Club which will help develop and nurture future talent.

He commented: “We are delighted to launch the Rangers Youth Members Club and I am sure this exciting new offer will appeal to supporters of all ages.

“The Rangers Youth Development Company has gone from strength to strength in 2015/16. I would like to thank the many fans who have given us their unwavering support for a number of years and also pay tribute to our worldwide fan base for continuing to back us in great numbers.

“Much has been achieved this season but it would not be possible without our supporters who have played Rangers Lotto or bought Stadium Bricks, Rising Stars tickets or Scratchcards. The Rangers Youth Members Club is our next exciting new product and I am confident it will be successful.”

Greatest Ever Ranger John Greig, who also sits on the RYDC Board, commented: “Youth development will always be important to Rangers Football Club and I have no doubt the Rangers Youth Members Club will help make a vital difference to the Academy.

“Barrie McKay has shown there is a pathway for young players to make it into the first team and the funds generated by the Rangers Youth Development Company, through their many initiatives, has helped him progress. This latest initiative can help ensure Rangers’ future success.”

Craig Mulholland added: “The Rangers Youth Development Company has supported the Academy since 1962 and we are delighted to assist with today’s Youth Members Club launch.

“RYDC presented the Academy with £175,000 in January and we are very grateful for their backing.

“RYDC donations help support us in a variety of ways and the changes we have made to the Academy in the last year in terms of ambition, culture and playing style would not be possible without their fantastic support.”

The Rangers Youth Development Company logo is also now displayed on all Academy strips from under 17 level and below.

Full details on the Rangers Youth Development Company and their other products – Rangers Lotto, Rising Stars, Scratchcards and Stadium Bricks – can be found at http://www.rydc.co.uk.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/rydc-launch-youth-club/

I don't think it's a young supporters club. It's open to any supporter no matter what age who wish to contribute to the youth development scheme.

I mean sign up in his name. Tbh I'm not interested in meeting youth players and am too old to train with them. Much more suited to an 11 year old imo.