McCoist vs Warburton vs Neilson win % stats

Variety of win % stats - hard to decide what is the most like with like (apples with apples) so you decide which is the most valid comparison

Overall (includes extra time wins but not penalties wins as is the convention ie wins in open play):

AM 72.6% (71.9% without extra time win)

MW 70.0% (72.0% with penalties win included)

RN 62.2% (not looked for anomalies)

Championship season:

AM 73.1% (69.2% without extra time win)

MW 70.0% (72.0% with penalties win included)

RN 75.6%

Championship only:

AM 62.5%

MW 69.4%

RN 80.6%

Championship only but without Rangers, Hearts and St Mirren (where valid):

AM 71.4%

MW 68.8%

RN 84.4%

Championship only but without Hearts, Rangers, St Mirren, Cowdenbeath, Morton (where valid):

AM 66.7%

MW 67.9%

RN 82.1%

Championship season, all games against the teams both Rangers managers played at least once (including cups):

AM 75%

MW 65.7%

Edited by calscot
Last game added

Sack Warburton and bring back McCoist! And if he's still doing that betting advert with Kammy, make a move for Neilson!

I presume it goes up to (and includes) the St Mirren game? The first three are interesting. McCoist and Neilson look to be complete extremes, with Warburton the middle way.

Edited by Rousseau

Sack Warburton and bring back McCoist! And if he's still doing that betting advert with Kammy, make a move for Neilson!

I presume it goes up to (and includes) the St Mirren game? The first three are interesting. McCoist and Neilson look to be complete extremes, with Warburton the middle way.

49 games including St Mirren.

What is the point of this topic? It's either trolling or utter delusion but either way I'm not rising to it.

Ha ha, complete irony bypass. :roflmao2:

Yes, I know that naked and objective facts seem completely delusional to you, hilarious! If you don't want to shatter your delusions then keep away from stuff like reality. Just because the facts are incompatible with your opinion does not make them wrong.

Oh yeah, speaking of your delusions, congrats on Chelsea winning the league again... :roflmao:

For others, the point of the topic is to look at the results stats, to assess how much we've progressed in that sense and how far there is to go to compete in the top league with a comparison against Hearts. I've given a lot of comparisons and as I said is up to you to look at them and decide which comparisons are the most valid.