Hobos v Falkirk 19:45 KO

Genuinely pleased for Falkirk. They've deserved it. They have impressed this season and have a good manager who knows the game inside out

Who is also a complete tit of a man

Who is also a complete tit of a man

Perhaps but after he left Dundee Utd I'd have got him to replace the failing McCoist. We wouldnt have had an extra season outside the top division as we'd have got three straight promotions and you & I wouldn't be having this conversation.

I think I'd rather they have another 30 min's. . Then mabie let them play another twice before next week where Killie should put them out there misery

No demoralization is better. Glad to see one of the biggest frontrunners to get us kicked out feel the pain. The cup will be little comfort for them now.

No demoralization is better. Glad to see one of the biggest frontrunners to get us kicked out feel the pain. The cup will be little comfort for them now.

I wrote that litterly as they lost the 93rd minute goal. Soon as it went in I took it back ?

Edited by blueflag

Perhaps but after he left Dundee Utd I'd have got him to replace the failing McCoist. We wouldnt have had an extra season outside the top division as we'd have got three straight promotions and you & I wouldn't be having this conversation.

Deary me Rab!,how you could want that prick anywhere near Ibrox is beyond me!,he is a bitter twisted man,and a Rangers hater!.