Hobos v Falkirk 19:45 KO

I'm not worried about next week!,for me we are by far the better team and are on a high,the Hobos have now suffered another devastating loss and have shot their bolt.

Of course it is a one off cup final and anyone could win on the day,which is normal football,but I find it amusing when I hear about fans worrying about a game!,I've seen that posted on here a few times this season.

I think the Hobos,their fans and their manager will be far more worried than our players or manager,and quite rightly so!

Edited by ian1964

CiXVZToXIAAs72R.jpg

Lol.... And neither of them did.... Whilst Rangers are now the only team capable of winning a Treble.... Not the one we would like but I will take it, especially at Stubbs expense !!

Is he a yahoo? Didnt think so

My only concern all along was to get us back to the top division ASAP & back into Europe.

It was obviously early doors McCoist was toiling. We should have got someone in to replace him a lot sooner & Houston always seemed a logical choice to me.

You only need to look at the job he's done at Falkirk

He's a yahoo from Baillieston. I agree though he would have got us up. Developed players and done it for peanuts compared to super.