Now added to archive:

- Current squad info (First team and Reserves/Youth)

- Ibrox Stadium background and pics - COMPLETED

- Murray Park background and pics - COMPLETED

- Full Managerial Stats (work ongoing)

- Full Rangers player history (work ongoing)

- Past results and stats (season by season) - COMPLETED

- Key Event Timeline - (work ongoing)

- Final League Tables (season by season) - COMPLETED

- Other Competition Winners (season by season) - COMPLETED

- Full Rangers Honours List - COMPLETED

- Media Downloads (season by season)

- Recommended Reading and Bibliography (work ongoing)

http://www.gersnetonline.net/newsite/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17&Itemid=31

Then over the next week I'll be creating a year by year timeline with all the crucial info in one easy to read section. Started work on this now.

The longer project is the actual 'Rangers Story' of which the first part is currently available. That will take a bit longer to write and finish.

Hoping to have the site back on Newsnow in the next 14 days. They are very busy with new site submissions so we just have to wait in the queue. When we are accepted more Gersnet Analysis will be appearing again and I'll also be buying a new domain name for the archive.

Thanks to gribz for continuing the excellent match previews and if anyone else wants to upload any articles please give me a shout by pm.

Coupled with forthcoming advertisements in the 2 main fanzines (as well as The Rangers Historian) hopefully we'll be back on our way to building the forum as it was last year and previously.

Thanks again for your continued support and I'm sure all this hard work will be worth it!

:thup:

I don't think page 2 is working in the Murray Park page mate. All I get is the banner at the top of the screen but no pictures of Murray Park. The 1st and 3rd pages work fine.

Not trying to be funny, but did you scroll down?

I thought it wasnt working for a sec either but after the initial blankness at the top there's pics down a bit.

Edit : MP looks awesome, £1.2m a year to run.... doesnt seem to justify the way it has been run in the past few years, although we're seeing some results now.

Not trying to be funny, but did you scroll down?

I thought it wasnt working for a sec either but after the initial blankness at the top there's pics down a bit.

Didn't scroll down but right instead. Seems all the pictures are off the screen when I opened the page meaning I had to scroll right.