George Watson’s College coach denies Hampden Park violence

I dunno why whenever I try to edit a post via mobile it deletes it

Can only assume you're pressing the wrong button?

But we can restore them so just let our team know.

When our leaders in the sport and political arena refuse to accept they were part of the problem, how can we expect the proles to do the same?

I wouldn't expect any better from the sport bosses, but to be entirely fair Regan actually did 'get it' right away. Says a lot about the others that Stewart Regan comes out of this looking the best.

Can only assume you're pressing the wrong button?

But we can restore them so just let our team know.

Not really worth the effort, plenty of people posting in complete bewilderment at how we got to this stage already! Cheers anyway.

Lol, not at all my friend, it served me well. But the wee man is more likely to be living in Edinburgh than Ayrshire... that said, what is the Academy like these days ? And the youth football cubs roundabout ?

How you doing Craig ,alright i hope.My youngest is at the academy still(youngest 6ft 4in).

He enjoys it,apparently,not like my time,when it was considered a good day if you didnt get a kicking.

A few of the junior clubs have loads of young teams and they seem to be very popular,especially Talbot(which you will be pleased to hear.)

On balance though,your boy would be better in Edinburgh.

When our leaders in the sport and political arena refuse to accept they were part of the problem, how can we expect the proles to do the same?

The last game of last season against Motherwell laid the groundwork for what went on at Hampden. There was no punishment. In fact there didn't even seem to be any call for anyone to be punished.

How you doing Craig ,alright i hope.My youngest is at the academy still(youngest 6ft 4in).

He enjoys it,apparently,not like my time,when it was considered a good day if you didnt get a kicking.

A few of the junior clubs have loads of young teams and they seem to be very popular,especially Talbot(which you will be pleased to hear.)

On balance though,your boy would be better in Edinburgh.

Thanks my friend, appreciated. Aye, I remember only too well the gang fights back in the day. I hear it has a good reputation these days though. Thanks for the input, very helpful.

The last game of last season against Motherwell laid the groundwork for what went on at Hampden. There was no punishment. In fact there didn't even seem to be any call for anyone to be punished.

Only partially true boabie... There were many calls for Rangers (Mohsni specifically) to be punished. But those jolly craicsters that invaded the pitch or the "fan" that tied to lump McCulloch with an umbrella ? Nope, nothing to see here, sweep sweep.

Totally agree,they didnt even say "we know you have no cash,so we wont fine you,however,if this is repeated you will be in very serious trouble"

No, nothing, apart from "we will discuss this in 18 months time when everything has been forgotten about".

Left to their own devices, i think they would have tried this again.