McCoist wants to return to management

LOL ur not serious are you? You cannot defend him in any way surely

With the budgets he had he should have strolled thro the leagues and got us promoted a year ago. And that includes playing in the Championship along with hibz'n' hertz.

He was tactically clueless and had no organisational skills whatsoever. No gameplans either. He thought he could pay SPL journeymen OTT salaries & get promoted easily. Managers of part time clubs out thought him regularly too.

I can always remember the day we lost at home to Annan and thinking he'd do the honourable thing & resign. But there was no chance of that was there? Getting paid £750k p.a. against part timers was easy money no one else would give him and he knew it.Not to mention the one million 1p shares he got too.

When he finally did leave he screwed every last penny out of his contract and when Dave King couldnt get him to reach a settlement any remaining respect I had for him went there & then.

one year ago MW arrived and the changes were noticeable immediately. We actually began to look like a 21st century team with tactics and gameplans. We got promotion back to the top division. Not doing so would have been unthinkable. And those players looked fitter last season too if I can be more critical.

We are moving in the right direction now no thanks to McCoist who should have been binned long before he went.

Agree 100% with you. McCoist was a legend as a player and nobody can take that away from him. But as a manager he was

less than useless and let the crooks in charge use him for which he was paid an obscene amount in salary and shares.

Agree 100% with you. McCoist was a legend as a player and nobody can take that away from him. But as a manager he was

less than useless and let the crooks in charge use him for which he was paid an obscene amount in salary and shares.

Having McCoist as manager with the old board was totally unsustainable. It was always a question who went first & the other would follow.

McCoist went, T3B and DK acquired substantial share holdings and the rest is history.

I would be interested to see how he fared with another go at management. I feel part of his problem at Rangers was that he was still a player at heart trying to be the joker of the dressing room when that role can't be played by a manger who has difficult decisions to make. He may learn from his mistakes and be a different animal at another club.

And I thought I'd heard all the excuses.

Ally is what he is and always be a legend as a Rangers goalscorer who had a go at management of the club.

Albeit that was during a turbulent upheaval and having to deal with too much backroom stuff it still looked as we moved up the divisions he was out of his depth,football wise.

It might be beneficial for him to have another go elsewhere and prove his ability one way or the other.

But what must not be forgotten ability,salary,garden leave or whatever he always gave what he thought was his best.

Ally is what he is and always be a legend as a Rangers goalscorer who had a go at management of the club.

Albeit that was during a turbulent upheaval and having to deal with too much backroom stuff it still looked as we moved up the divisions he was out of his depth,football wise.

It might be beneficial for him to have another go elsewhere and prove his ability one way or the other.

But what must not be forgotten ability,salary,garden leave or whatever he always gave what he thought was his best.

Which club would give him another chance do you think?