Cummings Dunked Into Swimming Pool By Rangers Fan

I'm dying to see the draft bill banning all Rangers fans from going to Ibiza.

All Rangers fans must be registered and microchipped identifying them as a hun. All huns must be issued special blue coloured hun passports and removed from aircraft when attempts to go to Ibiza are detected.

Does Susan Boyle get to be a plastic hun When she is at the airport?:)

Does Susan Boyle get to be a plastic hun When she is at the airport?:)

Special case, diagnosed with airportitis requiring being blinkered and muzzled in airports. Also I expect an attempted murder charge in the next 24 hours judging by the frothing over this dunking. Comment made by one of these wackos.

was assaulted and almost drowned by a Rangers FC fan

I expect he is in intensive care after this near drowning. Unverified reports say they were going to pump his stomach but he declined on the basis that he didn't want to lose the bevvy it contained.

Edited by JFK-1

• 2 weeks later...

The ban all Rangers supporters from Ibiza petition is exceeding my wildest expectations. After a mere two weeks It now has a mighty 418 supporters. Lads i'm fearing the worst. The people have spoken. How can Nicola Sturgeon ignore this mass movement? Get in your Ibiza holiday now before it's out of bounds forever.

Incidentally will we be allowed to go to Majorca and get a bus from there to Ibiza or will there be hun patrols all around Ibiza?