Predictions for EURO 2016 Match Day 1

Where did anyone mention religion when talking about England ?

The only person that brought someone's religion into it was you pete.

The dislike of England, or indeed the support of England, is, or should, be far more to do with them being our closest international rivals as Frankie says.

Funnily for me - I used to be in the A.B.E. party - but since the SFA and the clubs of Scotland have kicked us from pillar to post in an effort to kill us, I have completely reversed my stance and hope England do well in each tournament they enter.

I never said anyone said it. I did indeed mention it because it is widely thought in certain areas that a good proddie has to vote a tory\unionist government and support England. I certainly won't support England and will probably never have or will vote for Tory although that would be open for consideration if I felt they represented my needs and interests better.

Well, those final games were disastrous for most of us. No one picked up a single point in the Austria-Hungary game, and only buster and thomasbee gained 1 point for predicting the Portugal-Iceland draw; thomasbee gained a further 3 points for correctly predicting the 1-1 draw.

These two games absolutely stumped us!

Latest standings:

Edited by Rousseau

That brings to a close the first series of matches.

We have Whosthedado, rbr and myself as joint-leaders; Germinal and trublusince1982 are just 1 point behind.

I think the scoring system has worked quite well: we have a really close contest.