Predictions for EURO 2016 Match Day 1

I actually quietly fancied the Italians. I have a sneaky pre tourney bet on Pelle golden shoe at 50s and Italy to win at 16s . Simply because there far too solid a unit to be 16/1.... also have them to win the section in an accumulator at 2/1. I thought that was printing money. Always thought Belgium were a bunch of overrated prima Donna's.

I never considered for one second that Belgium would beat Italy. Probably because I normally have no interest in reading up on International football and was looking into the past.

With what is going on in France, a celebration of football apparently, I hope England and Russia get the red card.

You might say their football teams don't deserve such punishment.

Well I say boot them out. England have history in this sort of thing over many years, we get told they don't have that 'problem' anymore...bullshit!

If we want to remain civilised and accept life as a pleasure then get those imbeciles to f***!

Edit: This is the prediction thread, sorry shouldn't have let off steam here. :D

Edited by Bearman

Spain-Czech saw a majority get CR, with only rbr, dB and Bearman getting full points

Ireland-Sweden was a low scoring round, with the majority scoring null points; compo got 1 point, but cooponthewing, buster., and myself gain full points.

Belgium-Italy saw no one gain full points, but onevision, BEARGER, compo, dB, Little General, blueflag, trublusince1982 and Pete gain 1 point.

Latest standings:

Edited by Rousseau

What is it with some of the Anti English stuff on here, directed at a minority of their fans? Or is it under the guise of directed at their fans?

Personally I hope all of the home nations that are in France do well, and I fancy England to do very well.

I will have my selections up later Rosseau.

What is it with some of the Anti English stuff on here, directed at a minority of their fans? Or is it under the guise of directed at their fans?

Personally I hope all of the home nations that are in France do well, and I fancy England to do very well.

I will have my selections up later Rosseau.

Can you tell me a reason to be Pro-English. Personally i hope they lose every game they play.

Supporting Engerland does not make me a better proddie.

Pete, No 1, one side of my family is English, No 2, I'm British therefore I would support any of the home nations and No 3, I would rather have a positive attitude than than walk around with a negative one. Why the obsession with England doing badly?? You should focus your attention and energy on positives with Scotland, it makes Scotland and the scots look like we are small minded and bitter.

I would rather have a positive attitude, but whatever works for you??