Someone should have a quiet word with our manager.

The tarred one is reporting that in his capacity as a "journalist" he received a telephone call from MW.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that yet again he is telling lies but, if true after several blogs since the cup final saying MW has walked out on Rangers due to his last seasons bonus and next years wage and squad funding being not up to promises, I would hope that he is put straight on that cancerous b*st*rd.

If it IS lies I'd also hope the club make a statement saying they will not entertain fantasists and bigots.

The rat with three names and lies equally as good in all three, i wouldn't believe what he says boabie.

In which case - " If it IS lies I'd also hope the club make a statement saying they will not entertain fantasists and bigots. " - should apply. There is no need to name him rather simply point him out as a serial liar and fantasist.

In which case - " If it IS lies I'd also hope the club make a statement saying they will not entertain fantasists and bigots. " - should apply. There is no need to name him rather simply point him out as a serial liar and fantasist.

Club1872 could speak out against that lying piece of filth.

Also, I'd suspect his income via his "donate" button would take a hit if the manks got [more] proof that his fantasies aren't worth listening to.

Think we can stop with the "if " stuff. MW did not phone someone and start telling them how unhappy he is. It's complete crap. MW has been on hols for 11 days if you seriously think he took time out his family hols to phone an unknown idiot from Ireland to discuss what would be deemed breach of contract issues you need to get out the sun.

ill Phil makes money by making up fake stories that get idiots agreeing.

At the very least don't doubt MW intelligence and think this is how he would behave. He simply was very unhappy about the SCF scenes and was advised to stay away from the media and go and enjoy his hols.

Edited by trublusince1982

Think we can stop with the "if " stuff. MW did not phone someone and start telling them how unhappy he is. It's complete crap. MW has been on hols for 11 days if you seriously think he took time out his family hols to phone an unknown idiot from Ireland to discuss what would be deemed breach of contract issues you need to get out the sun.

At the very least don't doubt MW intelligence and think this is how he would behave. He simply was very unhappy about the SCF scenes and was advised to stay away from the media and go and enjoy his hols.

Totally agree he's out to get clicks. Don't be tempted by verbal diarrhoea.

McGobbledigook doesn't say a word about what was in the conversation TB. He says he got a call from MW who is a "nice guy".

He then goes off at a tangent talking about his own perceived view of MW after the final and his own false detail of MW's wage, bonus and transfer budget.

He then talks about some other manager on holiday.

What he is actually trying to say isn't at all clear.

The point I am making is, if MW called the bigot he should be spoken to about it. If he didn't then someone from the club should be calling the b*st*rd out as a liar.