Predictions for EURO 2016 Match Day 3

I used to think Scotland failed in the World Cup and the Euro's because of 'bad luck' !

Glorious failure was a common saying when we failed to make the knock-out stages back in the day.

We don't even qualify for the big competitions anymore and Strachan is trying to tell us all with long tooth that Scotland are better than some of the teams who are actually taking part?

If we don't get rid of the 'Plastic Paddy minded' folk running our game - Strachan with him talking up Rod Stewart for example then the horse has well an truly bolted.

Edited by Bearman

England vs Iceland and Wales vs Northern Ireland ... would have liked to see the odds for such pairings at the start of the tournament!

What would the odds have been on Wales or Northern Ireland making the last 8 as one of them will now? I'm guessing you could have bet the same amount of money on both and still come out winning a tidy sum no matter which makes it now.

I've watched Iceland's every game only because I selected a couple of their players in the euro fantasy game (desperately makes it more of an interest for me if I'm honest) Iceland vs England is gonna be some game.

England will dominate the game with 60 odd possession and Iceland will soak it up. Iceland are a very capable defensive side who are also clever at breaking and delivering a sucker punch. Not a side easy on the eye but annoyingly successful with their boring set-up. This type of tactic could be victorious once again against England.

Can you imagine the 'uproar' and fall-out that Iceland knocking out England could bring with all the panel on our national TV stations? C'mon Iceland! Haha!

The games yesterday were not as fruitful as they could have been, and while the 4th game yielded a point for most, only one gained full points.

Bearman, compo, dB, BEARGER and YB (Yorkshire Bear) gained 1 point for the Hungary-Portugal game; no one gained full points.

Cooponthewing, BEARGER, the gunslinger, blueflag and Pete gained 1 point for the Iceland-Austria game; with Cooponthewing and blueflag gaining full points!

For the Italy-Ireland game, only buster got any points; but they were full points!

Most got a point for predicting the Belgium win against Sweden, but only blueflag gained full points for correctly predicting the 0-1 scoreline.

blueflag moves up several places in the table with full points from two of the four games.

(Mrs Craig is still ahead of Craig...)

But buster. retakes the lead with his 4 points from the days games!

Latest Standings:

Edited by Rousseau